guaranteeed

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Mrazek missed a poke check I have no clue how

His stick went under the puck but it stayed flat on ice

guaranteeed

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Yea ESPN+ doesn’t let me watch Kraken games because they want me to watch on Roots Sports, and I don’t get TNT with FuboTV
Fuck that

Get a vpn and switch to different city

I did that with fubo for college football to get espn, fs1, pac12 games

guaranteeed

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Explain how a VPN works and what I need to do

I guess I would choose Kansas City or Indy
You log into the vpn and it can set where you're from as certain cities/countries

So we have them for firesticks, originally for netflix, can set it as seattle and get different stuff than in canada, or london and get more stuff

So for fubo, I set mine as seattle and pay with a us pay pal account, and when I log in it thinks I'm from seattle

Teapot9

#3DownNation
You log into the vpn and it can set where you're from as certain cities/countries

So we have them for firesticks, originally for netflix, can set it as seattle and get different stuff than in canada, or london and get more stuff

So for fubo, I set mine as seattle and pay with a us pay pal account, and when I log in it thinks I'm from seattle
Do I have to pay for internet too? Because I get it for free where I live

guaranteeed

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Do I have to pay for internet too? Because I get it for free where I live
No, it's just like an app like netflix or the fubo app

You log into vpn first, then click where you want ip to be from, then it treats your internet like it's from there

guaranteeed

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Florida is an absolute wagon

The Atlantic division playoffs are going to be a bloodbath

Tampa, florida, and toronto may be 3 of the best 5 teams in the league, and 2 of them are gonna be playing each other in round 1

Teapot9

#3DownNation
What an awkward interview during the 2nd INT in LA with Patrick ONeal and the guy who’s been the Spanish speaking broadcaster for the dodgers for 64 years.

ONeal kept injecting these weird compliments involving race and justice.

Bet at Betanysports.eu