Bet at Betanysports.eu
Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!
Bet at Betanysports.eu

2021-2022 NHL IN-GAME

gsro

Give me the NHL, or give me death
have we figured out who he roots for or are we just settling on the gambler's cliche of "i like money, no team"

Teapot9

#3DownNation
3-0 Pitt with 5:40 left and I have under 6.5

Like Brady Morningstar texted my friend after he lost because of free throws “then don’t bet bitch”

Teapot9

#3DownNation
Haha did he really do that? Were they his free throws?
Yes. When we were in school. We had acquired different players numbers. My friend Pat sent Brady this rant about free throws and 2 hours after the game he got this text when we were at the Hawk and we died laughing.
The bet was probably $20 but in college that’s a night on the town.

guaranteeed

CTG Moderator
Staff member
Yes. When we were in school. We had acquired different players numbers. My friend Pat sent Brady this rant about free throws and 2 hours after the game he got this text when we were at the Hawk and we died laughing.
The bet was probably $20 but in college that’s a night on the town.
That's a great story

Good for brady for responding too

guaranteeed

CTG Moderator
Staff member
They are missing a lot, but seattle doesnt look like the vegas expansion team did

Also I think philly fans hated haksol as head coach, if this is his style still, csnt blame em

Teapot9

#3DownNation
Wtf is this opening in Toronto?

I’m a huge Canada apologist but Canadian entertainment is nowhere close to American.

See: CFL Thanksgiving spread

Teapot9

#3DownNation
So FuboTV doesn’t get TNT. Have to go to the local watering hole in 2 hours.

Does YouTube TV get all the channels? I’m nervous because I get NFL red zone on FuboTV and don’t want to lose that.

Bet at Betanysports.eu