Bet at Betanysports.eu
Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!
Bet at Betanysports.eu

***2021-2022 NCAAF In-Game Thread***

M.W.

Parties like it's 1979
Number 5 was wide open behind the S, and LH QB threw to the wrong guy.

5 looked pissed and didn’t come off the field. Then I realized he plays both ways. So cool.

2daBank

Loves Exclamation Points
Finally after 14 years of living a couple hundred yards from a 6-A stadium, I’m at a game. Weather is perfect, it’s a double-home game (home stadium for both teams, Lake Highlands and Berkner), yet stadium is only half full.
My neighborhood right across street from pretty big high school so I always hear the sounds, pa announcer, band, sometimes fans.

2daBank

Loves Exclamation Points
Kinda regretting not playing ville. I wanted to. Felt like they just ran into a buzz saw week 1 against ol piss defense who had heard all off season how they holding the team back. Didnt think that game was a good example of what ville was gonna be this year. Not sure I like satterfield anymore tho, thought he was good but have kinda soured on him a bit.

pressitup

Proponent of Obamacare
I think I have seen mustangs, I might have confused them for jazz masters. I don't play just notice guitars people play
easily
one has humbuckers the other single coils

yeah ex son in law played a custom jazzmaster he had it distressed to look old
always wanted to play my mustang(think kurt cobain as a reference)
the guitar is shot, needs work, but that mfr made it sound like stratavarious

VirginiaCavs

CTG Junior Moderator
I have this freshman friend who goes home from here in Arkansas to Memphis to have sex like 8 times in a weekend with his gf. That is some commitment

s--k

CTG Underdog Guru
easily
one has humbuckers the other single coils

yeah ex son in law played a custom jazzmaster he had it distressed to look old
always wanted to play my mustang(think kurt cobain as a reference)
the guitar is shot, needs work, but that mfr made it sound like stratavarious

Right unless somebody changes pickups or something, but I can definitely see the difference comparing the two the shape is different.

Have any telecasters? Who was the so called master of the telecaster...was it Albert Collins or Roy Buchanan I forget?

pressitup

Proponent of Obamacare
Right unless somebody changes pickups or something, but I can definitely see the difference comparing the two the shape is different.

Have any telecasters? Who was the so called master of the telecaster...was it Albert Collins or Roy Buchanan I forget?
michael bloomfield

yes I have a 94MIM

pressitup

Proponent of Obamacare

dude, I'm losing it
the stang is a 65, just noticed Isaid 67
the neck has a date off october 64

jesus, I'm done
unbelievable

Frank Costanza

what does westlake look like this year?
lake travis?

Westlake looks white as ususal and is a really good bet to win its 3rd straight title to send out Todd Dodge, who is retiring. That would make 7 state titles for him.

LT has holes, mostly on the defensive side.

pressitup

Proponent of Obamacare
Westlake looks white as ususal and is a really good bet to win its 3rd straight title to send out Todd Dodge, who is retiring. That would make 7 state titles for him.

LT has holes, mostly on the defensive side.
congrats to todd tho I yelled against him/for him many times

2daBank

Loves Exclamation Points
walk over and enjoy
the best games are high school games

if memory serves me right (and it been a long long time) I don’t think HS football round these parts are that great of events. Not talking bout games themselves just not the packed house atmosphere you would hope for. My nephew is JV this year so won’t be but a year or so till I’m checking out some HS football. He likes baseball better so tend to go see more of those, the baseball actually starting to get decent, them early years are brutal, like my youngest nephews age 8-9 when the kids 1st start pitching, ugh it a chore to make it thru those!! Lol

Bet at Betanysports.eu