Bet at Betanysports.eu
Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!
Bet at Betanysports.eu

***2021-2022 NCAAF In-Game Thread***

carolinablue

College Football Guru
Wyoming going to fuck both of us and USU sticking with their injured QB when they used to play Peasley earlier in the season with success
USU defense is brutal as I don't see how they gave up that run just now....piss poor execution would be an understatement on that one...

CHSGTMD

ULM scoring on that early possession is what happens when dogs win and knew that was turning point.
Key plays in the game at various times really swing the outcome

s--k

CTG Underdog Guru
Auburn touched punt, South Carolina ball. Auburn Under 7 wins should cash as long as Bama does what Bama should do next week

gps_3

Auburn touched punt, South Carolina ball. Auburn Under 7 wins should cash as long as Bama does what Bama should do next week
That was some elite level SEC ref fuckery right there. What a day for the conference officials

s--k

CTG Underdog Guru
Shane Beamer says we ran the same two plays in the 2nd H over and over and over again - well done Auburn!

s--k

CTG Underdog Guru
Maybe thinking it had high probability of working, catching them off guard and then they score to crush ULM's will - ah backfire!

Remember that LSU had a fake punt I think vs Bama. They probably cooked up all these trick plays they want to use, you know "playing loose"

carolinablue

College Football Guru
Maybe thinking it had high probability of working, catching them off guard and then they score to crush ULM's will - ah backfire!

Remember that LSU had a fake punt I think vs Bama. They probably cooked up all these trick plays they want to use, you know "playing loose"
But if you are up 17-0 and are in complete control, why call that at that time in your own territory?

CHSGTMD

Any good ones? Did the secret of how Alabama started paying refs in 2008 get disclosed?
nothing about that but there were other things he shared that seemed pretty shady.
not going to say more except if you think refs know things like totals and point spreads they sometimes do

CHSGTMD

nothing about that but there were other things he shared that seemed pretty shady.
not going to say more except if you think refs know things like totals and point spreads they sometimes do
actually her cousin was really straight up guy, he just talked some about others he worked with or had heard about

KJ

KJ is my name, naps are my game.
Very poor football night lets boxing take center stage which it gets to do maybe twice a year

This one's gonna be fun

s--k

CTG Underdog Guru
Anderson has been letting Bonner play hurt, getting beat up, now he is down on field needing medical attention. Hey dip shit coach, you have a backup QB that you used to play in games

2daBank

Loves Exclamation Points
probably why it is just me and you in here LOL

im around, just didnt really bet anything in the night slate, i did pretty decent today overall, not great cause i kept having loser mixed in my RRs but hit 3 of 4 on few cards which little more than doubles money, hit my bigger props but some the smaller ones screwed up parlays, now that year bout over im finally figuring out not to start my prop parlays with the morning games cause i seem to mostly miss my 1 or 2 in that window!! had i skipped morning and played some my night leans instead i woulda crushed it, lol..

Bet at Betanysports.eu