Bet at Betanysports.eu
Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!
Bet at Betanysports.eu

***2021-2022 NCAAF In-Game Thread***

M.W.

Parties like it's 1979
Typo ....he meant 1999.......reference to one of the greatest artists of our time.....
No, I meant 1979, when Clemson beat an undefeated Wake Forest team that was ranked #14 off wins over Auburn, Georgia, and UNC (all ranked in the top 15). That was the only time a win over Wake was worth celebrating. Until today.

But of course it is an allusion to the Prince song.

pressitup

Proponent of Obamacare
No -- I was alluding to the Prince song. You had no reason to remember the background of a Clemson-Wake game from 42 years ago.
wife is on the phone talking about Mojo's collapse in the 2nd half vs . Trinity.
Up 10 at half, lose .
THe QB that did so great, caved under pressure.
If it had been a college game we had bet on, we would have lost our minds.

I hope Allen beats the shit out Trinity next week.

VirginiaCavs

CTG Junior Moderator
Just pathetic continuing to give the drive life until it ends in a touchdown. Just a terrible defense, not only lacking in skill, but also missing composure

VirginiaCavs

CTG Junior Moderator
Maybe if AM had been somewhat of a man and stepped into his throw to make the completion...instead of holding himself back to avoid being hit

VirginiaCavs

CTG Junior Moderator
Lol the ineptitude is unreal...he slows down as if he's going to intercept the ball and ends up letting him run for a touchdown

gps_3

I haven’t kept up with this thread so it may have been mentioned, but the referee crew for Alabama vs Arky was the worst I’ve ever seen. And that’s saying a lot

P-Unit

Beacon of Calmness
Thoughts on vikes tomorrow?

I wanna take pack, but I expected it to be 3, the fact its lower makes me less confident
I thought anywhere from 3.5-5 would be the line but Vikes playing well despite missing guys. Peterson and Smith back on defense this week should help. Hopefully Barr too.

I won't be playing at +1. I would play +3 so I'll probably just sit and watch.

2daBank

Loves Exclamation Points
I thought anywhere from 3.5-5 would be the line but Vikes playing well despite missing guys. Peterson and Smith back on defense this week should help. Hopefully Barr too.

I won't be playing at +1. I would play +3 so I'll probably just sit and watch.

i think it this low cause if ya look at things like 4th qrtr win shares and other metrics they kinda say pack and vikings record should be damn near the same. of course i think there a reason other than bad luck why vikings keep losing games they should probably win, taking cousins vs discount double bitch not even getting 3 is really tough to do!! i like dillan but losing jones still gonna hurt pack i think..im staying far away, i think it will be another games it looks like your squad gonna win but they might snatch defeat from the jaws of victory once again!!

2daBank

Loves Exclamation Points
of course on one the worst ncaa night cards of the year Ducks ruin the only potentially good game, been waiting for them to do this for a month+, lol

Bet at Betanysports.eu