Bet at Betanysports.eu
Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!
Bet at Betanysports.eu

***2021-2022 NCAAF In-Game Thread***

brewers888

Chicken Little
Just left my sports bar over the guy bitched at me for asking him to change the channel off home shopping network or whatever…been there 5 Saturdays in a row….just found a hole in the wall spot to spend my money instead
Ask any woman and they will tell you shopping is a sport.

KJ

KJ is my name, naps are my game.
Just left my sports bar over the guy bitched at me for asking him to change the channel off home shopping network or whatever…been there 5 Saturdays in a row….just found a hole in the wall spot to spend my money instead
Especially when it's a glorious day to watch tennis!

2daBank

Loves Exclamation Points
I'm still thankful for FSU burying Mandy last week and hopefully they can come through and lose today.

I really be fine splitting and getting over, it be Fuckinh awesome and cash bunch of 2 team parlays if they can win. They woulda liked to blow the Miami game last week also. BC will finish!!

carolinablue

College Football Guru
Unreal. What a fuck stick
It’s funny because they have 100 tv’s, no joke as that is their gimmick…there were like 5 dudes at the bar and I sat at my usual table and the owner guy who is never there threw a fit over my asking the waitress to change it as he had to grab the master remote since it was on plus (my A&M over game)…

2daBank

Loves Exclamation Points
It’s funny because they have 100 tv’s, no joke as that is their gimmick…there were like 5 dudes at the bar and I sat at my usual table and the owner guy who is never there threw a fit over my asking the waitress to change it as he had to grab the master remote since it was on plus (my A&M over game)…

Wow.

2daBank

Loves Exclamation Points
I ain’t ever had nobody give me problems or attitude bout changing tv, why would I stick around if cant watch my games?!??

2daBank

Loves Exclamation Points
Every Saturday after class since it started in October the waitresses have been awesome as they switch to all the games I have in play at noon but today the owner guy throws a fit and as a result he lost me as a customer. Crazy…

You would think owner be most appreciative. What a jerkoff. Sucks for waitresses he ran you off. You seem like a good tipper id assume, most of us degens are I think!!

2daBank

Loves Exclamation Points
Why the Fuxk has sparty punted all half? Can’t they at least pretend to try? Guess they got their 1, donf care about another.,

carolinablue

College Football Guru
You would think owner be most appreciative. What a jerkoff. Sucks for waitresses he ran you off. You seem like a good tipper id assume, most of us degens are I think!!
Yeah the waitresses apologized because they knew they were f’ed..I usually do two beers and some wings or nachos or burger or whatever as i have an hour to kill before heading home, and it is only about 20 bucks total, but I leave them a tip of 10 each time, because they are so cool about my off the radar games every time and have my beer ready as soon as they see me come in. Oh well…

2daBank

Loves Exclamation Points
Yeah the waitresses apologized because they knew they were f’ed..I usually do two beers and some wings or nachos or burger or whatever as i have an hour to kill before heading home, and it is only about 20 bucks total, but I leave them a tip of 10 each time, because they are so cool about my off the radar games every time and have my beer ready as soon as they see me come in. Oh well…

Yea, Fuck’em, no chance id give that prick my money ever again.

KJ

KJ is my name, naps are my game.
Thankfully the 10 minute cool off after and ISU loss has become far less than the 10 hour cooling period

Let's have a day!

Bet at Betanysports.eu