• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

0 Days Until the 1st game of the 2022 College Football Season...

Crazy how far out they have to schedule those things. That why I never hold it against a team who ends up w a not so great out of conf when they scheduled other power 5 schools, no way to know how quality of opponent it end up being a freaking decade later!!
Well, they really don't need to. This is one CFB "tradition* that is a bit weird.

We saw BYU and Coastal throw a game together in just a few days.

Now, 3-4-5 years out, sure. But good lord teams are scheduling for the mid 2030's.

Well, they really don't need to. This is one CFB "tradition* that is a bit weird.

We saw BYU and Coastal throw a game together in just a few days.

Now, 3-4-5 years out, sure. But good lord teams are scheduling for the mid 2030's.

Byu kinda disproved the need that whole season, didn’t they pretty much slap that whole schedule together last minute? Rather not remember that game, lost my ass on that one, lol. I didn’t give the degree of difficulty for byu enough credit on that one!! Tough team to add to schedule last minute,

The timing is almost perfect, but off by just a few days.

Exactly 50 years and three days ago, I saw this guy throw a five-hit shutout and knock in the games only two runs with a seventh-inning triple (off Tommy John). It was Carlton's ninth win in a stretch where he went 15-0 in 18 starts. That year Carlton had 27 wins for a team that won a total of 59 games in a strike-shortened season.

We were all staying in La Jolla, so I don't why my grandfather took me up to L.A. for the game instead of my father (who was on the trip with us). Before looking it up on the Internet 6 or 7 years ago, I had always mis-remembered as him throwing a one-hitter and knocking in the game's only run with a triple. Close enough!

32 Steve Carlton.jpg

The timing is almost perfect, but off by just a few days.

Exactly 50 years and three days ago, I saw this guy throw a five-hit shutout and knock in the games only two runs with a seventh-inning triple (off Tommy John). It was Carlton's ninth win in a stretch where he went 15-0 in 18 starts. That year Carlton had 27 wins for a team that won a total of 59 games in a strike-shortened season.

We were all staying in La Jolla, so I don't why my grandfather took me up to L.A. for the game instead of my father (who was on the trip with us). Before looking it up on the Internet 6 or 7 years ago, I had always mis-remembered as him throwing a one-hitter and knocking in the game's only run with a triple. Close enough!

View attachment 66950
Pretty neat

@Teapot9

Update link or post another version of story please

3600.jpg

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Utah and Oregon fans joined together for the &quot;Moment of Loudness&quot; at the Pac-12 championship.<br><br>The moment honored Ty Jordan and Aaron Lowe, Utah teammates who died within nine months of each other. <a href="https://t.co/cNNsN9zh8j">pic.twitter.com/cNNsN9zh8j</a></p>&mdash; ESPN College Football (@ESPNCFB) <a href=" ">December 4, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Good one

Prime Time is 21 for me
AN LSU guy ought to say John Hadl. For me it's Terry Allen, or really Jim Kiick of the Dolphins or an obscure Clemson hooopster named Colon Abraham. Or Guy Carbonneau of the Habs & Stars. So many to chose from.

AN LSU guy ought to say John Hadl. For me it's Terry Allen, or really Jim Kiick of the Dolphins or an obscure Clemson hooopster named Colon Abraham. Or Guy Carbonneau of the Habs & Stars. So many to chose from.
I’m 44 years young haha

Back