• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

$100 to $5000

potentially locking this in:

Nadal -2000 tonight parlayed with Wake Forest Friday

165.50 to win 29.13

Any objection here or any cause for concern for any of those?

im wondering if i should stay away from tennis just bc it the one sport where if the dude gets hurt mid match its a loss. for most of these CFB favorites, even if a key player gets hurt, they should still be able to beat the clearly inferior opponent

actually is that right or wrong; if a tennis player retires is hat an L or a scratch?

Probably varies at some place, but all the ones I've ever used it voids if before set 1 completed

Quick Google shows it does vary from place to place

actually is that right or wrong; if a tennis player retires is hat an L or a scratch?
Not sure but I think it depends on the number of sets played. For purposes of your bet, you are correct in assuming a withdrawal is likely to give you a loss.
I’m giving serious consideration to Sparty -800.

no one left in the field is beating nadal in a 5 set match. injury is the only threat and he's been healthy and rested. he's only played 10 sets through 4 rounds (because of 2r retirement)

the dream scenario is if he faces medvedev in the final. medvedev is not healthy but getting through and had huge problems with the nadal topspin in montreal 3 weeks ago. retirements in finals are extremely rare as banged up players tend to let the winner play it out

no one left in the field is beating nadal in a 5 set match. injury is the only threat and he's been healthy and rested. he's only played 10 sets through 4 rounds (because of 2r retirement)

the dream scenario is if he faces medvedev in the final. medvedev is not healthy but getting through and had huge problems with the nadal topspin in montreal 3 weeks ago. retirements in finals are extremely rare as banged up players tend to let the winner play it out

This is good stuff. Think ima lay that parlay

Nadal did his job by not getting hurt haha. Now lets go to the 5 NCAA teams. Just need none of them to fall to a huge upset...all are home too. No Tennesses in there please!

"The team I won on more than any other during my 56-0 streak was Michigan State. They showed why against Tulsa.The team I won on more than any other during my 56-0 streak was Michigan State. They showed why against Tulsa."

Trying MICHIGAN STATE v Western Mich 100.00 / 13.33

"The team I won on more than any other during my 56-0 streak was Michigan State. They showed why against Tulsa.The team I won on more than any other during my 56-0 streak was Michigan State. They showed why against Tulsa."

Trying MICHIGAN STATE v Western Mich 100.00 / 13.33

get it buddy. may consider a play on this if the day parlay hits. actually kinda like WMU to cover the spread, they wont win outright though. Im a Lewerke hater

PARLAY

Nadal
Michigan
Ksu
Utah
App St
Clemson

I have the 4 middle ones above in my big money line parlay. Hope you win. Go Rafa !

Also, don't forget to check the FIBA lines for good plays. If you can get Canada or Australia tomorrow, you can add some cheap value.

You can get

Missouri / Washington / Boise State / UL Lafyette at -111.

The good news is I escaped UM & won the parlay

The bad news is I drunkenly put it all on the Eagles last night

Eagles

$240 to win $44

Probably varies at some place, but all the ones I've ever used it voids if before set 1 completed

Quick Google shows it does vary from place to place

standard industry rule is match must be completed. It used to be one point, then one set, but the dodgy bastards were getting "injured" too often

week 3 possibilities

Boston College
Va Tech
OSU
Bama
Memphis
Minnesota
Northwestern
MSU again (this one might be a little ballsy. only a 11 pt fav. if we are trying to remove all risk maybe not for this one, but at the same time, it might be nice to have a ML that isn't so astronomical. and MSU should win)
Oregon St
Wyoming
USF
Charlotte
SMU
Clemson
Washington
Nebraska
SDSU

So we have a ton of options and can potentially go big, but what ones should we avoid?

I never want to lose this bc of some shitty team that will make me kick myself for including them. So maybe n ix Wyoming and SDSU, maybe SMU too

BC/Va Tech/Bama/Clemson looks like it should hit

If I were to throw MSU in there and go with those 5, the odds might actually not be terrible

The good news is I escaped UM & won the parlay

The bad news is I drunkenly put it all on the Eagles last night

Eagles

$240 to win $44
Please clarify, mr d. w. Was tha the Philadelphia Eagles ? If so, you were a winner unless you gave the points.

Please clarify, mr d. w. Was tha the Philadelphia Eagles ? If so, you were a winner unless you gave the points.

winner winner. sorry I didn't clarify, I took eagles ML. All of these are gonna be ML plays. I wouldn't have taken the Eagles though if I were sober...in the NFL any team can beat any other team any week.

Having said that, I may have to use the Pats this weekend if I don't lose Saturday. I know they have struggled with Miami in the past, but this Dolphins team is a mess

Yup.Patriots ML v Dolphins looks very playable this year.
Correct me if wrong, but I think you are still winning.
Nasal was a real nail biter. I thought of you a lot while I watched.

Yup.Patriots ML v Dolphins looks very playable this year.
Correct me if wrong, but I think you are still winning.
Nasal was a real nail biter. I thought of you a lot while I watched.

nadal was Wednesday night so that won before any of the games...you were probably watching his next round!

current balance: $284.09

I can do

BC home vs Kansas
Va Tech home vs Furman
OSU at Indiana (any upset potential here?)
Oregon State home vs Cal Poly
Bama @ Sount Carolina

and it would be 284.09 to win $154.02

you guys have any qualms with these?

Started one for the hell of it:

Accepted​
9/10/2019 11:23 AM
Type​
Parlay
Description:

Football #109 Ohio St -700 for Game
Football #113 North Carolina St -250 for Game
Football #115 Maryland -290 for Game
Football #118 Cincinnati -850 for Game
Football #149 Oklahoma St -600 for Game
Football #160 Michigan St -575 for Game
Football #162 California -650 for Game
Risk​
$20.00​
To Win​
$56.01​

you got more balls than me haha, I stick to the bigger favs....UMD on the road off a big win scares me a little

But that is why yours is +225 and not -450 like mine haha

you relatively confident in Cal?

you got more balls than me haha, I stick to the bigger favs....UMD on the road off a big win scares me a little

But that is why yours is +225 and not -450 like mine haha

you relatively confident in Cal?
I do like their defense. Should be good enough for the win....but that is why they play the game.

Balance is 284.09

gonna go 100 on Austrailia ML in the FIBA stuff....don't wanna risk my whole roll on it but ill go 100 to win 20

Here is what I have done for week 3

Charlotte v UMass
Michigan St. v Arizona St
Illinois St v Eastern Illinois

113.33. to win. 47.03

And I have started a second (junior) parlay risking $25. Riding on your coattails with Wash.
B C. (Tonite) v Kansas
Clemson. v. Syracuse
Washington v Hawaii
Penn State v Pitt
Alabama v So Carolina
N E Patriots. v Miami ( Sunday)
25.00 to win 11.15

I have Pitt +17, so that gives me sort of a strange ‘middle’ in that one.
Cheers

Here’s mine....10 teamer

BC
Ohio st
Georgia
ND
ALA
Northwestern
Auburn
Clemson
OK
Texas

100 to win $48.25

BCs gonna screw us all. Looks like this is going to be a loss. I might start another one soon though

Damn, was afraid I was gonna see you on BC when I clicked thread, that sucks man, Crazy ass game.

Damn, was afraid I was gonna see you on BC when I clicked thread, that sucks man, Crazy ass game.

Im dumbfounded. How is that outcome even a possibility. I thougth MAYBE BC struggles and only wins by 7-10. I did see a ton of sharp action on the +21 line, but winning outright just didtn seem possible; this team lost at home to coastal Carolina.

I will start a new one

Im dumbfounded. How is that outcome even a possibility. I thougth MAYBE BC struggles and only wins by 7-10. I did see a ton of sharp action on the +21 line, but winning outright just didtn seem possible; this team lost at home to coastal Carolina.

I will start a new one

And to get curb stomped like that too? Freaking insane, I don’t ever recall seeing a 20 point fav getting waxed like that. I would have laid the points had I bet it, lol. Luckily I passed.

Omfg. Lost 2 in 24 hrs. MSU with too many men after a good kick. They re-kick & he misses. 0-3 for that kicker. Wow. This is brutal

BCs gonna screw us all. Looks like this is going to be a loss. I might start another one soon though
When’s BC lost, I played the other remaining 5 teams in a ML parlay —-“enhanced” ?? By a round robin, something I’ve never done before. So far it’s alive.
I lost my big one when ASU eked out a win over Sparty. Think I was unfortunate on some zebra calls and non calls as asu appeared to do a lot of after the whistle rough stuff — and the replay booth hurt me as well. I was so fixed on Sparty that I failed to take into account Herm Edwards being on the Sun Devils sideline. Certainly there were better options than Sparty to go after what for me is pretty big money.

Back