• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

CFL Syndicate 2022

We saw Ford play some in the opener. Although he’s a fantastic athlete, he clearly wasn’t ready for this level. I do t see how that’s changed in 3 weeks.

On the road vs a good defence too. Wow
How many designed runs can be called in a cfl game

We may see the record

Tre Ford's numbers in game 1: 1/3 for 8 yards, 1 INT

In 2 preseason games: 8/17 for 96 yards, 1 INT

I just don't see him being ready to start a game. Chris Jones has lost his mind.

Weather in Hamilton. 40% chance of rain or thundershowers. Not a big deal. No wind to speak of

19:0028
Chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms

MediumSW 1035
20:0027

MediumSW 1033
21:0025

MediumSW 1531

Reactions: KJ
I've never won money betting against the Ti-Cats, I know that and Edmonton is a very popular public dog

I wonder if some bettors, seeing what Rourke has done, think that Tre Ford is just going to waltz into a game and do the same thing? The sports media is making a big deal about it being the first time 2 CDN QBs have started in the same week since 1982. Its Canada Day...is there some nationalism going on here, backing Ford? I'm just struggling to explain how this line went down a point.

Obviously I’m on the Kitty’s but I’d love to never hear Simoni Lawrence’s name again

the query is :

AD and and streak<2 and line<7 and n:HF and week<7 and season>2013

Away dog less than 7 points. and at most a winning streak of 1 game or a tie or loss. in weeks 1 thru 6 since 2013. This dogs next game they will be favored. Since Mtl is at home in its next against Edmonton its safe to say they will be the chalk. If they win here that will increase that line.

16-4-1 ATS

Did it arrive yesterday??
Tracking says it left Los Angeles airport Friday night. I assume that means its on a plane to Toronto? Its a holiday weekend here so proably won't get an update until tomorrow

This shirt is going to be more well traveled than you are.

I have been so terible so far this season. Its unfortunate but I am not ready to throw in the towel.

I am on the Argo's tonight.

Last season at Home the Argo's were very good. The only losses were in the Final week when they were a dog to Edmonton. That is a telling sign that they were sitting players. The other loss was a playoff game against Hamilton. They were also favorites in that game. This brings the Argos home record to 9-2 last 11 and in my opinion 1 of those should be left off the record.

Winnipeg has not played a west team yet and this will be another attempt to get the east. This looks like the best east team. The East sucks again so take that with a gain of salt.

According to the research I have done and what has taken place so far on the season. Add that to the current line, I really think the Argo's are live tonight. I dont think Winnipeg is as strong as years past. I have seen their issues and I feel this one will be a shocker.

Argo's +3 +124
Argo's +170

I had to transfer money into Heritage this week. None of the books were giving me what i needed. There are a lot more options For CFL for Canadian residents.

I have been so terible so far this season. Its unfortunate but I am not ready to throw in the towel.

Last season at Home the Argo's were very good. The only losses were in the Final week when they were a dog to Edmonton. That is a telling sign that they were sitting players. The other loss was a playoff game against Hamilton. They were also favorites in that game. This brings the Argos home record to 9-2 last 11 and in my opinion 1 of those should be left off the record.

Winnipeg has not played a west team yet and this will be another attempt to get the east. This looks like the best east team. The East sucks again so take that with a gain of salt.

According to the research I have done and what has taken place so far on the season. Add that to the current line, I really think the Argo's are live tonight. I dont think Winnipeg is as strong as years past. I have seen their issues and I feel this one will be a shocker.

Argo's +3 +124
Argo's +170

I had to transfer money into Heritage this week. None of the books were giving me what i needed. There are a lot more options For CFL for Canadian residents.
I'm Seeing 4.5 Now.
Was 3 An Hour Ago!

I'm gonna try a correlated parlay on this game. I liked Toronto but they are so beat up right now so I think the Bombers get the win.

0.5* parlay Winnipeg ML / under 44 +196

Argo's +3 +124
Argo's +170

Good call Spottie. They were a whisker away from the win.

Let's Step It Up From Here Syndicate! New Week Coming Up!
:shake:

Already working on next weekend. I think we probably see some lines tomorrow. For the first 2 games at least.

I think Calgary may be a bet. Edmonton luck-boxed their way into a win at Hamilton but all the media is talking about is Tre Ford but he really didn't do much. 150-some yards passing wouldn't have got them a win without the cats giving them 3 turnovers in scoring position.

Already working on next weekend. I think we probably see some lines tomorrow. For the first 2 games at least.

I think Calgary may be a bet. Edmonton luck-boxed their way into a win at Hamilton but all the media is talking about is Tre Ford but he really didn't do much. 150-some yards passing wouldn't have got them a win without the cats giving them 3 turnovers in scoring position.
Glad you brought up Ford @Hulu
He gives me Michael Vick Vibes?!
Your Thoughts?

Glad you brought up Ford @Hulu
He gives me Michael Vick Vibes?!
Your Thoughts?
He is a tremendous athelete and pretty much tore it up in Usports. I'm just not sure what kind a passer he is yet. Its a big step up from usport to the pros.

Not saying he won't be great but right now, I think he needs more than just his athletic ability to win games.

1.5* Ottawa +9.5 -110

What a crazy number. I get that Ottawa is winless but they have played the 2 best teams in all three of their games and haven't lost by more than 7 yet. Sask is good and especially at home but with a number of receivers banged up, I doubt they get a lot of margin here.

I made this line 4.5.

1.5* Ottawa +9.5 -110

What a crazy number. I get that Ottawa is winless but they have played the 2 best teams in all three of their games and haven't lost by more than 7 yet. Sask is good and especially at home but with a number of receivers banged up, I doubt they get a lot of margin here.

I made this line 4.5.
awesome line

I have 2 other leans but I suspect the numbers may get better on those so I'll wait it out. That's it for me for now.

1.5* Ottawa +9.5 -110

I made this line 4.5.
Got it at 7.5 now, I woulda taken it at 4

Agreed on everything you said, seems like a low scoring game with sasks defense, their injuries at skill positions and Ottawa has fought hard every game and is competitive in all areas

I think I'm gonna be on Elks ML for their first home win in 1000 days

Saturday we find out how legit BC is

Winnipeg could easily just walk in there, control tempo like always and slow the game down, where its clear BC is trying to play quick and give Air Canada as many chances to put up points

I do think hes looked great so far, and I was really impressed how he handled himself after the mistakes vs Ottawa. So many QBs would have gone conservative after 2 picks, but he stayed confident and made some huge throws, the depth receivers all seemed to make at least 1 play each too

No burnham wasnt an issue vs Ottawa but will be vs winnipeg

Lions pass defense will pose some issues for collaros for sure too, the d backs and linebackers have been as advertised, and so far d line has been let's say competent, but bombers Oline could open up some huge holes

I expected Winnipeg as a slight favorite, maybe even a pk, so on value its the bombers

But I just may wait and play live, think we know pretty early if its gonna be a tight game or ir winnipeg just rolls. First bomber drive, need to see the push they get at the line, if its opening too many holes then bombers should cruise, but if it's not and games more focused on collaros passing, lions should be able to keep pace with their offense

I think I'm gonna be on Elks ML for their first home win in 1000 days

Saturday we find out how legit BC is

Winnipeg could easily just walk in there, control tempo like always and slow the game down, where its clear BC is trying to play quick and give Air Canada as many chances to put up points

I do think hes looked great so far, and I was really impressed how he handled himself after the mistakes vs Ottawa. So many QBs would have gone conservative after 2 picks, but he stayed confident and made some huge throws, the depth receivers all seemed to make at least 1 play each too

No burnham wasnt an issue vs Ottawa but will be vs winnipeg

Lions pass defense will pose some issues for collaros for sure too, the d backs and linebackers have been as advertised, and so far d line has been let's say competent, but bombers Oline could open up some huge holes

I expected Winnipeg as a slight favorite, maybe even a pk, so on value its the bombers

But I just may wait and play live, think we know pretty early if its gonna be a tight game or ir winnipeg just rolls. First bomber drive, need to see the push they get at the line, if its opening too many holes then bombers should cruise, but if it's not and games more focused on collaros passing, lions should be able to keep pace with their offense
I think you are right about the Elks, they are going to get that home win at some point. The only thing that will hold me off them is that I wasn't impressed by Tre Ford last week at all. If Hamilton doesn't commit three turnovers deep in their own end leading to 17 points, that game would have been a rout. Edmonton's defense is improving and getting healthier week by week though. I strongly lean to the under in that one as I think 50.5 is a bit too high. I could see a 23-20 type game going either way.

As for WPG/BC, I was prepared to hit BC as a dog but the bookies had other ideas. I think BC wins this one outright. Even though the Bumblers are 4-0, they have looked vulnerable all year and now they have a long road trip on a very short week (Mon-Sat) and their list of injuries is piling up. Kyrie Wilson is out for some time now and their formidable OL is getting banged up too. BC has extra rest (Thu-Sat) and other than Burnham, is mostly healthy. I see Whitehead was a DNP today but that could just be a veteran rest day.

Alright adding this...

1* CAL / EDM under 50.5 -110

I thought this number would go up with Calgary having scored 30pts in regulation in every one of their 3 games as well as the media slobbering over Tre Ford and his whopping 150 yards passing LW. But instead it dropped half a point so I'm getting on it now.

Results after week 4...

Sides 9-2 +6.005*
Totals 4-4 -0.37*
Live/2H 5-3 +0.362*
Parlays 0-2 -1.50*

Overall 18-11 +4.497*

2-3 for a small loss in week 4. Need to pull up my socks.

I think you are right about the Elks, they are going to get that home win at some point. The only thing that will hold me off them is that I wasn't impressed by Tre Ford last week at all. If Hamilton doesn't commit three turnovers deep in their own end leading to 17 points, that game would have been a rout. Edmonton's defense is improving and getting healthier week by week though. I strongly lean to the under in that one as I think 50.5 is a bit too high. I could see a 23-20 type game going either way.

As for WPG/BC, I was prepared to hit BC as a dog but the bookies had other ideas. I think BC wins this one outright. Even though the Bumblers are 4-0, they have looked vulnerable all year and now they have a long road trip on a very short week (Mon-Sat) and their list of injuries is piling up. Kyrie Wilson is out for some time now and their formidable OL is getting banged up too. BC has extra rest (Thu-Sat) and other than Burnham, is mostly healthy. I see Whitehead was a DNP today but that could just be a veteran rest day.
Saw one of the local guys said he heard maintenance day for lucky

Alright adding this...

1* CAL / EDM under 50.5 -110

I thought this number would go up with Calgary having scored 30pts in regulation in every one of their 3 games as well as the media slobbering over Tre Ford and his whopping 150 yards passing LW. But instead it dropped half a point so I'm getting on it now.
My first instinct was right. This total was heading up. I'm adding. Full bet now as follows...

1*/.5* CAL / EDM under 50.5/52 -110

Back