• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Your Favorite Play Today And Why

Browns ML. With the exception of a playoff run with Nick Foles what have Pedersen and the Eagles shown in years?

I agree I don’t understand all the Philadelphia love. Cleveland has beaten everyone they’re supposed to beat.

I like this three-team combo...

Steelers ML: Jags can't win anyways but also match-up really badly with (nearly) league-worst pass D (also two of top three corners injured lol) against Steelers pass attack and Luton wanting to drop bombs but dealing with Steelers pass rush and secondary

Vikings ML: Vikings O wants to feature Cook and Cook should be great vs one of worst run defenses per DVOA in the league, Vikings D has also been improving massively and it plus the team in general will have plenty margin of error vs Cowboys O minus Dak

Chiefs ML: Cap gave an explanation for this that I really like. I'm basically just tailing him here.

I like this three-team combo...

Steelers ML: Jags can't win anyways but also match-up really badly with (nearly) league-worst pass D (also two of top three corners injured lol) against Steelers pass attack and Luton wanting to drop bombs but dealing with Steelers pass rush and secondary

Vikings ML: Vikings O wants to feature Cook and Cook should be great vs one of worst run defenses per DVOA in the league, Vikings D has also been improving massively and it plus the team in general will have plenty margin of error vs Cowboys O minus Dak

Chiefs ML: Cap gave an explanation for this that I really like. I'm basically just tailing him here.
I have one with Steelers/Chiefs/Chargers..let's get it!

Philly +points, O-Line is as healthy as they've been all year. Healthy O-Line with Miles Saunders against Browns defense without Miles Garrett is the key. Saunders has around 520 yards rushing even with missing 3 games. He can be a weapon catching the ball out of the backfield and the Browns don't defend pass catching RB's. The Eagles schedule is brutal going fwd and this is viewed as a game that is pivotal to their playoff drive. This being said, Wentz and Pedersen will probably throw 50 times haha.

Philly +points, O-Line is as healthy as they've been all year. Healthy O-Line with Miles Saunders against Browns defense without Miles Garrett is the key. Saunders has around 520 yards rushing even with missing 3 games. He can be a weapon catching the ball out of the backfield and the Browns don't defend pass catching RB's. The Eagles schedule is brutal going fwd and this is viewed as a game that is pivotal to their playoff drive. This being said, Wentz and Pedersen will probably throw 50 times haha.
Good stuff

Stafford playing last I heard

Yes he's playing through some sort of injury on his hand? He's played through tough injuries in the past and it hasn't been pretty. Obviously this is a completely different injury (hand vs. back), but I just draw the minor and at best vaguely relevant conclusion that just because he's playing doesn't mean he's fit to play well at all.

Back