Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!
Bet at Betanysports.eu %ALT_TXT%%

Your Favorite Play Today And Why

Knamelis

Browns ML. With the exception of a playoff run with Nick Foles what have Pedersen and the Eagles shown in years?

C-MAN

I agree I don’t understand all the Philadelphia love. Cleveland has beaten everyone they’re supposed to beat.

VirginiaCavs

Man Crush on Kyle Guy
I like this three-team combo...

Steelers ML: Jags can't win anyways but also match-up really badly with (nearly) league-worst pass D (also two of top three corners injured lol) against Steelers pass attack and Luton wanting to drop bombs but dealing with Steelers pass rush and secondary

Vikings ML: Vikings O wants to feature Cook and Cook should be great vs one of worst run defenses per DVOA in the league, Vikings D has also been improving massively and it plus the team in general will have plenty margin of error vs Cowboys O minus Dak

Chiefs ML: Cap gave an explanation for this that I really like. I'm basically just tailing him here.

NOLA

I like this three-team combo...

Steelers ML: Jags can't win anyways but also match-up really badly with (nearly) league-worst pass D (also two of top three corners injured lol) against Steelers pass attack and Luton wanting to drop bombs but dealing with Steelers pass rush and secondary

Vikings ML: Vikings O wants to feature Cook and Cook should be great vs one of worst run defenses per DVOA in the league, Vikings D has also been improving massively and it plus the team in general will have plenty margin of error vs Cowboys O minus Dak

Chiefs ML: Cap gave an explanation for this that I really like. I'm basically just tailing him here.
I have one with Steelers/Chiefs/Chargers..let's get it!

mrob

Philly +points, O-Line is as healthy as they've been all year. Healthy O-Line with Miles Saunders against Browns defense without Miles Garrett is the key. Saunders has around 520 yards rushing even with missing 3 games. He can be a weapon catching the ball out of the backfield and the Browns don't defend pass catching RB's. The Eagles schedule is brutal going fwd and this is viewed as a game that is pivotal to their playoff drive. This being said, Wentz and Pedersen will probably throw 50 times haha.

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Philly +points, O-Line is as healthy as they've been all year. Healthy O-Line with Miles Saunders against Browns defense without Miles Garrett is the key. Saunders has around 520 yards rushing even with missing 3 games. He can be a weapon catching the ball out of the backfield and the Browns don't defend pass catching RB's. The Eagles schedule is brutal going fwd and this is viewed as a game that is pivotal to their playoff drive. This being said, Wentz and Pedersen will probably throw 50 times haha.
Good stuff

VirginiaCavs

Man Crush on Kyle Guy
Stafford playing last I heard

Yes he's playing through some sort of injury on his hand? He's played through tough injuries in the past and it hasn't been pretty. Obviously this is a completely different injury (hand vs. back), but I just draw the minor and at best vaguely relevant conclusion that just because he's playing doesn't mean he's fit to play well at all.