• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Wild Card Round: Ravens vs. Titans Discussion Thread

anyone got some good prop bets? cant make up my fucking mind. Like the Ravens to get the win but probably not playing it.

i have thoughts. I'll post later. but that INT should not have happened.... It was a false start on Raymond. He was lost on that play. On AJB was open on that play but the Defense did what they needed to do to win. The Coaches lost that game.
Should have went for it on 4th and 2, Don't blame Henry for being pissed.

Ravens run D was incredible today.
Lamar is a jack rabbit man. But the D did what they needed to do to win the game. Let him run free between the 20s

everyone here wanting to get rid of Arthur Smith and Vrabel need to check themselves.

Last edited:
Not sure why buying the ravens meant I was counting titans out? Certainly wasn’t the case, I had plenty of respect for titans and was scared Shitless at 10-0, then Lamar turned on the invisible juice!! Im huge bills mafia bandwagon guy but kinda lean ravens again. It more high on ravens than low on anyone else!!

i have thoughts. I'll post later. but that INT should not have happened.... It was a false start on Raymond. He was lost on that play. On AJB was open on that play but the Defense did what they needed to do to win. The Coaches lost that game.
Should have went for it on 4th and 2, Don't blame Henry for being pissed.

Ravens run D was incredible today.
Lamar is a jack rabbit man. But the D did what they needed to do to win the game. Let him run free between the 20s

everyone here wanting to get rid of Arthur Smith and Vrabel need to check themselves.
Agree 100%. On that int we totally missed AJ who had his man beat. Raymond isn’t bad, but not the guy you’re going to w the game on the line. If we don’t bring back Davis we need a legit complement to AJ and someone to play the slot. Humphries has been a huge disappointment.

didn’t see the ravens run d being as good as they were today. Some was the play calling, some was they were just determined to not let Henry get going.

Vrabel is a good coach, the team plays hard for him. He will stay. Smith might get a hc offer, and if not he should stay as well. Our offense was not the issue this year, it was the d. Losing Pees as DC and a few vets off the d led to a huge drop off. FA risks didn’t pay off. Gotta find a way whether thru FA or draft to get some pass rushers, something we haven’t had much success in signing or drafting of late. I don’t care how good your secondary is, if guys have all day to throw receivers will be open.

Agree 100%. On that int we totally missed AJ who had his man beat. Raymond isn’t bad, but not the guy you’re going to w the game on the line. If we don’t bring back Davis we need a legit complement to AJ and someone to play the slot. Humphries has been a huge disappointment.

didn’t see the ravens run d being as good as they were today. Some was the play calling, some was they were just determined to not let Henry get going.

Vrabel is a good coach, the team plays hard for him. He will stay. Smith might get a hc offer, and if not he should stay as well. Our offense was not the issue this year, it was the d. Losing Pees as DC and a few vets off the d led to a huge drop off. FA risks didn’t pay off. Gotta find a way whether thru FA or draft to get some pass rushers, something we haven’t had much success in signing or drafting of late. I don’t care how good your secondary is, if guys have all day to throw receivers will be open.

they hit Henry at or behind Los on 11 of his 18 attempts, that d had a point to prove today, don’t think they were letting him get off regardless what else happened.

Davis had a great year but man he was a total no show in this one and the packers game. Dunno if that was him not getting open or tanny just not looking his way but that seems odd?

ultimately I think it just tough to continually beat a team as solid as the ravens who playing their best football now, ya’ll d was way better than I would have thought coming in, I thought some of that was Lamar pressing early but credit to vrabel too cause he seems to have that offense as figured out as any team. They really seem to know their keys and where to attack that run game. Ravens gonna be a tough out for everyone imo.

Back