• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Wild Card Round: Colts vs. Bills Discussion Thread

I dunno if anyone getting many stops on the bills offense right now, they are humming. I didn’t expect fish to beat them but hanging a 50 burger in a must win spot for mia against that defense was awful damn impressive. Bills not only might be best team in the league but they smoking hot at the right time! John brown back also, Allen has so many weapons to work with. If you focus on taking diggs away they got so many other really good options. Brown always been underrated imo, just a question of being healthy which appears he is right now!! With him out Davis has kinda come into his own, Beasley a pain in the slot., they loaded and nobody playing better qb than Allen.
Only Thing Was A TON Of Points Off Miami Turnovers...

I'm honestly shocked people are lining up to fade the Bills here. The old Bills can't stop the run was scary when they couldn't score 5 tds a game if they needed to. Bills wr>>>>>Colts secondary even if Ya Sin was playing. Hats off if the Colts can slow this offense down, but obv my money is riding on the Bills offense to continue do what they've been doing

Very strong line for Bills. Indy was -3.5 vs Packers and now +6.5. 10 points!

but I don’t think it matters. Bills win easily. The fan thing is a huge breakthrough and will be a source of immense energy.

I'm honestly shocked people are lining up to fade the Bills here. The old Bills can't stop the run was scary when they couldn't score 5 tds a game if they needed to. Bills wr>>>>>Colts secondary even if Ya Sin was playing. Hats off if the Colts can slow this offense down, but obv my money is riding on the Bills offense to continue do what they've been doing
I haven't heard 1 person on the radio or TV pick the Colts

Philip Rivers doesn’t compete in games like this. That’s as far as my analysis needed to go. I’ll live or die by it.

• Love
Reactions: KJ
I am on the Colts and banking on the running success. This is one of the ways the Colts can get this game done.

I feel like colts 1st half would be better if you like them. Game has obviously started now, I couldn’t get on site yesterday.

Looks like we’re both happy here

you got your playoff W, I cashed my colts ticket. Congrats on the win homie. Hopefully my boys see you next weekend :)

Back