• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Wild Card Round: Buccaneers vs. Washington Discussion Thread

If you like Washington, I feel you pretty much have to parlay with the under
Ironically was just submitting the TB team total under, makes plenty of sense to me and not really sure that Evans on the field will be much other than a decoy. Now watch him go off for 150/2 but hyperextended knee likely won't make for precision routes.

If you like Washington, I feel you pretty much have to parlay with the under

Seems like best way to roll with the football team, I suppose could be 27-20 which be a Washington cover and over, not sure how likely that is? I would think the Washington defense would have to set them up in great position on multiple drives for them to hit 20. Think I lean to just the under more so than a side at this number. I just don’t trust Washington to score but do think they can keep bucs in the 20s.

I put Tampa (no spread, just win ) in a few parlays, I doubt they lose.

I doubt they lose also. Gotta figure even with a limited Evans Bucs still have the weapons to get into the 20s, just don’t think Washington can hang that kind of number. Leaning to under at the moment.

What the weather gonna be like in Washington this weekend? I’d think cold be helpful to them with Brady old creaky bones!

Unders were 6-2 in Washington home games this season, and Tampa Bay has covered five of seven games this season when the under comes through.

Don’t forget how poorly TB played at night this season. This article (hope the link works, posting from phone) is a bit dated, but I think there’s something to it and this could be a real problem for the Bucs.

I've very much talked myself into believing this is a 19-16 game either way, hope for my ML wager it's the Football Team on top

I have not been impressed with the Tampa Bay defense all season. Evans hobbled. Antonio Brown is a punk. Man I wish Alex Smith was healthy for this game. I’m playing wash plus the points but the money line is so tempting.

I Think A Play On WASH Points And ML Is Worth It. This Season We Have Seen Two Sides Of Brady...Brady Of Old... And Just Plain OLD Brady...

Don’t forget how poorly TB played at night this season. This article (hope the link works, posting from phone) is a bit dated, but I think there’s something to it and this could be a real problem for the Bucs.

Wash is no NO, but man they crushed them that Sunday night...:punchout:

Brady 14-4 ATS when biggest lead at least 9 last 2 years. On;y 1 pick in last 11 such games

1610243878931.png

gotta say - Washington had the right QB out there today and I did not give him much credit. But what a performance by the Heinike

Back