• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Wild Card Round: Bears vs. Saints Discussion Thread

No fans still can’t decide the effect for Domed Saints. Pretty wild playoff atmosphere up there with KC maybe...

Gotta obviously know if Kamara back. Michael Thomas? Do you disrupt the flow? Believe the he wants out rumors?

The Bears' passing game revolves around A-Rob, but the Saints want to take opposing top wide receivers away with the likes of Lattimore. Look at what they did to Justin Jefferson, for example, before garbage time. Kmet and Graham will play elevated roles. Mooney, too, who has shown that he can be a downfield threat....if *gulp* Trubisky can get him the ball.

The Bears' passing game revolves around A-Rob, but the Saints want to take opposing top wide receivers away with the likes of Lattimore. Look at what they did to Justin Jefferson, for example, before garbage time. Kmet and Graham will play elevated roles. Mooney, too, who has shown that he can be a downfield threat....if *gulp* Trubisky can get him the ball.

i kinda like Mooney. Trubisky so inaccurate down the field tho. That Green Bay game was awful, pretty much every pass was play action dink left, play action dunk right. Saints don’t allow many backs to get off in the run game so will have to up to Mitch. As much id like to see bears beat them I just dunno how?

TeamYPPYPARYRAPYPASacksTO RatioSOS
Chi5.35.64.24.166.835/36-822
NO5.95.34.63.97.26.245/29814

When there isn’t much discussion for a game.....I’ve seen this before.
Saints either murk em or lose straight up
Exactly how I feel, I’m going with Saints murk em, feels like this will be our blowout game of the first round

browns was the blowout game of the 1st round! Who the fuck woulda guessed that?!!!!
That game was over on the first play. Ben had a great 2h but after clev opening Td on the fumble in the end zone he killed any chance. Can’t throw 3 picks in a game (I know he had 4) let alone in like 6 passes lol.

that said, Pitt had guys open up n down the field. Don’t see how clev covers kc, gonna have to hope Chubb and hunt go for like 300 and burn clock

That game was over on the first play. Ben had a great 2h but after clev opening Td on the fumble in the end zone he killed any chance. Can’t throw 3 picks in a game (I know he had 4) let alone in like 6 passes lol.

that said, Pitt had guys open up n down the field. Don’t see how clev covers kc, gonna have to hope Chubb and hunt go for like 300 and burn clock

No doubt, kc was biggest winners of the weekend imo, I don’t think it woulda ended well them coming in with potential rust and falling behind ravens. They can spot browns all kinds of points early and still beat them. This Basically a warmup game for afc champ for them!

Bears coulda made it a game had that jackass caught the trick play td

for sure. considering how game went and fact they couldn’t convert a 3rd down I doubt it changed the outcome. Might have decided ats tho. Whether it ultimately mattered or not what a awful freaking drop for a kid who had hardly played all year!! Got his shot with Mooney out and that was the result! Getting cut and maybe another teams Practice squad herd he comes! lol

Last edited:
Back