• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

what do u think??

abcs

My golf swing is worse than Barkleys
Selection 1 : Golf
Deutsche Bank Championship
Odds To Win The Tournament
Will T. Woods win Deutsche Bank Championship?

81) Yes +186

Risking 100.00 to Win 186.00 USD ---Selection 2 : Golf
Deutsche Bank Championship
Odds To Win The Tournament
Will V. Singh win Deutsche Bank Championship?

83) Yes -145

Risking 145.00 to Win 100.00 USD

I dont see anyone else havin a chance.. basically if vijay wins then im even if tiger wins then i get a few bucks..eh now that i think about it its not worth it :hairout:

:shake:I noticed you post your 7-0 Sept. plays...Nice, BTW...

Before...You posted your record from April-Aug... But after a hard August...
Gael Monfils -212 Risking 3.1 to win 1.5 Lost
Daniel Chopra -119 over Joe Ogilve Risking 2.3 to win 2

You stopped posting your record, and went with your 7-0 Sept record...
Just wondering is, why did you stop posting your record for the past months, and now just post your perfect Sept record?! How did you finish Aug. All Documented!!!

Crazy...but that's how it goes...:shake:

Just wondering is, why did you stop posting your record for the past months, and now just post your perfect Sept record?! How did you finish Aug. All Documented!!!

NOW DON'T GET CRAZY HERE with our abcs BUT ASK HIM THIS ONE TOO

HOW CAN YOU POST A 7-0...WHAT HAPPEN TO THAT 2nd half play in the Cornhusker game ??
Didn't like the way the Nebraska game was going..
Decided to take Lousiana tech +13 Second half risking 2.4 units

Got a chance at a middle as well.. a small chance! Check thread here

http://www.cappingthegame.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2046

JUST SO YOU KNOW: This happens a lot...losses get lost, something you'll see LOST GAME BECOME WINS FOR $$$

Read these threads http://www.cappingthegame.com/forum/showthread.php?p=28072#post28072 ... OR if your internet hasn't gone down on you yet check this one >>>
http://www.cappingthegame.com/forum/showthread.php?p=25813#post25813 Was this a play or only a lean due to the fact that it LOST

http://www.cappingthegame.com/forum/showthread.php?p=20821#post20821 WOW even your losses become wins YOU ARE THE MAN!!

ABCS let's update a few of these plays what do you think here ???

GL & Later

Last edited:
ABCS ???

No answer to this stuff...never really thought you'd be at a lost of words...LOL

Last edited:
MoneyMaster said:
ABCS ???

No answer to this stuff...never really thought you'd be at a lost of words...LOL

Ok real quick Texas Money, I was out of town so i was on the road and couldnt respond.. I will update this I counted my golf loss and my tennis loss as losses in August. If you noticed i was +15 units or so in august then it was down to 9 I deducted that from my total units and yes the -6 units hurt. I will gladly post my pinny plays from previous month's and you can see my record.

As far as the nebraska game goes I didnt count it as a win or loss since i hedged it. Basically a no play just losing .1 units for juice. I started the month of September with strictly college football plays

I am the most honest person you will see with regards to a record.
Yes I was 26 - 5 in my golf and tennis and yes i lost 2 in a row. :shake:

1:04pm
30-Aug-062-Sep-06FutureGolf - Deutsche Bank Championship - Tourn...-119 238.00 -238.00
I dont lie about my record it pisses me off when people do. That play was put in on august 30th so i counted it as a loss in august, If you have any other questions i will gladly answer them

Hey moneymaster check when i posted that play it says August. Thanks Bud!!
8/31/2006 12:16 PM Money Line 318.00 150.00 Other Sports - 111 Gael Monfils -212 for Game

And with that golf play i counted it as a loss on my record and admitted i missed it several times. I also deducted it from my units so im not sure what your point is. Good job trying to be a detective.

Last edited by a moderator:
CrazyTrain said:
:shake:I noticed you post your 7-0 Sept. plays...Nice, BTW...

Before...You posted your record from April-Aug... But after a hard August...

Crazy...but that's how it goes...:shake:

I quit because someone complained my signature was too long
At one point i was up 15 units in august and yes i admitted i lost those last 2 plays but i still finished up 9 units.
Yes i lost my last 2 golf and tennis plays but that went from 31 - 5 to 31 - 7. If you have any other questions i will gladly answer them. BTW August was a good month just the last 2 plays were bad :cheers: If you have issue with my record please go back and add up my plays,

I just went to pinny and looked at graded by month
IT says staked was 8192.10
This is what was returned 1293.50

8/23/2006 4:19 PM Money Line 254.00 200.00 Other Sports - 177 Jason Day (Tourn) -127 for Game 8/27/2006 6:13 PM Teaser 200.00 129.00 Football - 208 New England Patriots pk for Game (8 Pt Teaser)
Football - 399 Notre Dame pk for Game (8 Pt Teaser) 8/27/2006 6:14 PM Teaser 200.00 148.10 Football - 212 Kansas City Chiefs +3 for Game (7½ Pt Teaser)
Football - 226 Arizona Cardinals pk for Game (7½ Pt Teaser)8/27/2006 6:19 PM Parlay 200.00 186.66 Football - 356 Ohio State -1,100 for Game
Football - 358 Penn State -800 for Game
Football - 364 West Virginia -1,700 for Game
Football - 366 Oregon -500 for Game
Football - 394 Oklahoma -1,600 for Game
Football - 398 Auburn -600 for Game 8/30/2006 4:48 PM Spread 149.50 130.00 Football - 764 Iowa -26½ -115 for Game 8/31/2006 12:16 PM Money Line 318.0 150.00 Other Sports - 111 Gael Monfils -212 for Game

Like i said 1000 times if you have a question about my record or my plays go back and add them up. They are all there. Money Master if you want to question someones record check out vaps. :shake: I will gladly answer all questions.
August was one of my best runs ever in gambling

Last edited:
Thanks. Was not questioning you record. I have watched your plays for awhile now, and i know how good you are:shake: I dont think anywhere was i trying to diss you.

I post some plays, tail some plays, like to look around at what people like and why. I havent seen anyone as good as you when it comes to golf:cheers:

Crazy...but that's how it goes...

Tiger is lookin good now. I figured Vijay would win this. Although one thing i have learned in golf is that it is nearly impossible to shoot back to back low rounds. Good luck and thanks for the kind words.

ABCS,

My question was up there from 10:16 am to when you posted your 1st answer at what? 1:31 but YOUR POSTING IN HERE BY 11:25 am...must have been a quick trip out of town huh?

I'll tell you one more thing...I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR POSTING PLAYS, WHAT YOU THINK YOU KNOW ABOUT ME OR ANYTHING ELSE!

Like I told you in my PM to you...I'll live my life in the real world...you live yours here, or one of your other many wed-sites...

As for me this is it...Adios abcs,

Later isn't soon enough that I ever knew you

TexasMoney out

Dude i live in charleston 1 hour 45 minutes from savannah( i do have a computer in savannah as well and must not have seen this thread when i checked at home).. I went home to get my dog and came back.

As far as posting at other sites i post here and posted once at fbz. I see you a lot at covers so it looks like you are actually posting at more sites than me.. but thats besides the point.

Anyways i would appreciate if you just left me alone thanks! Post your teasers and good luck with your site.

Also you must really worry about me since you went back and read about every thread that i posted with golf plays.

Ok now leave me alone thanks!!:cheers:

ok, this thread has gone far enough...

time to let it die. though i'm not going to delete it...since it can serve as a reminder.

First, Crazy and ABCs...thx for keeping things cool.:shake:

I know ABCs brings some extra criticism upon himself at times...but the bottom line is that there is really no place for any of this at our site.

MoneyMaster/TexasMoney...
Seems to me that you're a shark who thought they smelled some blood in the water. Please leave it for your own site...what you do there is none of my business. None of the partners or mods from CTG go to your site and criticize any of your members...so please do not do it here. Otherwise, like with others from your site, we'll have no recourse other than to ban you and your IP. There is no reason for that crap...and despite whatever history there is here, there is no reason to opportunistically call out any of our members. None whatsoever!

Last thing to remember...
i'm not talking about other sites, because i don't care about them. But here, it's all about beating the books...all of us, together. It's not about one member, or members versus other members. The thing to remember is that we all have the same collective goal...to beat the book. That's what this site is about. And in collectively doing so, the bullshit can be left at the door...at other forums. Please do not brng it here. Not only is there no place for it here...it doesn't serve the primary purpose of all of us beating the book.

Thx:cheers:

Back