• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Wells Fargo Selections

Adding:

For the tourney:

Maverick McNealey -115 Over Francisco Molinari

Round #1 Selections:

Doc Redman -115 Over Henrick Norlander

Patrick Reed -115 Over Rory

Previous Post:

Bryson to finish in top 14 for tourney -105

I may add a few more plays for tomorrow

Adding:

For the tourney:

Maverick McNealey -115 Over Francisco Molinari

Round #1 Selections:

Doc Redman -115 Over Henrick Norlander

Patrick Reed -115 Over Rory

Previous Post:

Bryson to finish in top 14 for tourney -105

I may add a few more plays for tomorrow
Adding Round #1

Streelman -115 Over Glover

Round #1 3-0
Tourney bet - McNealy & Molinari are tied @ +1
Top 14 tourney for Bryson is -1 after shooting +1 on the back with a bogey & a double bogey on a par 5

Round #2

Shane Lowry -135 Over Lanto Griffin

Did not find much I liked at odds I thought were acceptable. I may well have nothing further

Round #2

Shane Lowry -135 Over Lanto Griffin

Did not find much I liked at odds I thought were acceptable. I may well have nothing further
Adding to Round #2: Ricky Fowler -115 Over Harris English (went over their rounds, Ricky drove ball great and gained strokes on the green. He hit 2nd shot in water on 18 and saved bogey. And, the odds here are acceptable)

I lean to Finau Over Day today. But, I think odds I have of -140 are too steep, I'd take it at -125

Perfect record today....did not win a bet.

Been busy, wife announced tomorrow as "Spring cleaning day" so may not have any picks at all

Recap:
Round #1: 3-0
Round #2: 0-2
Round #3: 1-0
Tourney bet on McNealy over Molinari - PUSH
; neither made the cut @ +4
Current record: 4-2-1
Bryson finishes in top 14 - still alive.
Bryson tied for 23rd at -1 after shooting -3 today with a double bogey on 18. He has had 2 doubles and a triple in the 3 rounds.
Bryson, like me, assumed he had missed the cut at +2 and jetted home to Dallas. Had to fire up the jet at 2:45 a.m. CST on Saturday to return to Charlotte for his tee time.

That's an all-time win with that Bryson bet.
Dude flies 900 miles to get home after round two cause he thought he missed the cut, and then comes back to finish T-9.
Made it back for his third round with an hour to spare.

Back