• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Well

They should've just gone on with them last year as scheduled if this is how its going to be.

I don't get women's softball. There is no way Abbott's pitches are legal. She takes two steps.

Last edited:
I don't get women's softball. There is no way Abbott's pitches are legal. She takes two steps.
She looks like gd Randy Johnson out there. Her pitches do look illegal to me but who knows.

They have professional softball in Japan buy make softball share a field with baseball? That field is a joke.

That's a good picture KJ, because her non-pivot foot hasn't hit the ground yet and her upper body is still back, so she couldn't have dragged her foot that far off the rubber.

My understanding is you can be off the rubber with the DRAG of your pivot foot before release. But she looks like she comes off the rubber with a STEP before getting the windup in gear. Then her non-pivot foot get all the way to the edge of the circle. Her release point is probably a foot or more closer than anyone else because of that.

Reactions: KJ
Apparently this is not a new topic. See from 11 years ago:

as for that picture that KJ posted above, there's no way to tell if that's an illegal pitch or not. Similar to baseball, you don't have to be on the rubber when you let go of the ball.

as for that picture that KJ posted above, there's no way to tell if that's an illegal pitch or not. Similar to baseball, you don't have to be on the rubber when you let go of the ball.
If it's legal then an advantage that inherently already exists (distance) is where the microscope comes in

They are so close to the catcher already, any good coach should require they call that. Should be in baseball too. Pitchers are already at a massive advantage in both sports.

Barty puked. Probably ready to go home after being away so long for quarantine.

So the wife wanted to have lunch w/her brother this weekend. We cancelled bcuz the pup is adjusting to his chemo.
I said , "Can we skip next weekend?"
"why?"
"It's TrackNField weekend"

priorities.

Back