• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

week 2

2daBank

Dan Dan, The Prop Man
3-5 last week making way too many plays (i did end up hitting the monday night game but didnt post so wont count),, gonna keep posting and see how it goes (probably not good, i really dislike nfl these days, lol).

pats-5.5.. hate laying this many points in what should be a low scoring game but just think ya gotta do it, pats off a loss and against a rookie qb seems like one the better spots in nfl. i know all the wins came with brady but i like mac n cheese, i thought after a bit a shaky start he played great last week. overall i thought pats totally outplayed the fish and should have won if not for a fumble late when they were going in for the winning score!!! (not to mention the fumble much earlier by same back which lead to a fish td, wonder if he gets much playing time this week? pats have bunch of options!),, i just dont think wilson behind a banged up oline is gonna have a very good day! mac n cheese gets his 1st win (i also played pats ml but im not gonna use -200 or higher mls for the record).,,

bears -1.5..... just think this a overreaction to week 1,, bears defense should play much better vs a bad bungals offensive line. dont think cincy really has the pass rushers to take advantage of bears crappy oline.. i rather bears would play fields and maybe if dalton cant get anything going they have that option up their sleeves which kinda makes me feel warm and fuzzy that they have a backup plan!!

kc-3.5... mahomes sliced up ravens defense when they been fully healthy, now they got all kinds of injuries in the secondary so i just dont see how they stop him???? you see how many passing yards carr had and how big a game waller had? this just doesnt seem like a good spot or matchup for ravens who have been snake bitten since preseason began!!

short and sweet, low on time so didnt say a lot, gl everyone

i didnt have time to do totals as i seriously barely looked at this card at all this week, probably not a good way to have success, lol... i do think the raiders/steelers under looks pretty good,, in fact lets add that..

raiders/steelers under 47

vikings +3.5... already regret not playing a few others this morning so not gonna pass here.. i really do like zona but just another play fading week 1 perception, if anyone should know how to bother Murray and cards offense it vikings new corner petterson. i know cards are gonna score but hoping the vikings defense can make some splash plays. dont worry much bout the vikings offense, i dont like cousins but he got weapons everywhere, think cook will fair much better than henry and expect vikings wrs to be a problem for cards young secondary..

Should’ve followed you and pounded the patriots. Like you said one of the best spots you’ll find.

Should’ve followed you and pounded the patriots. Like you said one of the best spots you’ll find.

certainly dont blame you after the shit show i pulled in week 1, lol.. besides the fact i thought pats really outplayed fish last week i mean it a rookie qb vs the best defensive coach in history!! i really fucked up limiting my plays this week thanks to last, pretty sure i could have swept the board this morning, or really close anyways!!! probably means my later plays will be ass, just the way it usually goes..

4-1 week, as predicted no way I was winning the Sunday night game after a perfect day. Just sucked Andy got so conservative playing for a fuckinb fg, glad they fumbled and lost!! If only ravens woulda got the 2 point conversion I think mahomes scores a td and wins the game. Only needing a fg totally changed Andy for the worst.

don’t think I’m playing anything tonight, really don’t think packers should be laying this many, I don’t see why lions won’t be able to run the ball? Pass for me tho, I’ll take the winning week and run.

Reactions: KJ
I kinda think tonight is either much closer than anyone expects or a complete wipeout

Thinking about a small flier on GB by 31+ at +1000, got a promo at Rodgers o1.5 TD passes +100 but capped very low obviously

I kinda think tonight is either much closer than anyone expects or a complete wipeout

Thinking about a small flier on GB by 31+ at +1000, got a promo at Rodgers o1.5 TD passes +100 but capped very low obviously

yea I’m just not sure, I do think lions should have success on the ground and/or throwing to those 2 rbs and te. I def would think Rodgers be great against that d but if lions can keep him off the field for long stretches they could hang in there. On other hand if they not able to keep offense on the field especially early on they could def get boat raced. You would think Williams have a nice game vs his former team, I like the combo of him and swift (swift problem is he never stays healthy).

Back