• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Week 2 ~ 2021

mrpickem

SDQL Badass Stat Boss
NFL

LAST - [1-0 +2.86U]
2021 - [6-6 -1.27U]
1631831881933.png
  • 3/2.83 WASHINGTON (NFL) -3½-106
  • 3/2.86 Giants / FBT UNDER 40½ -105
  • 3/2.76 Giants Team Total UNDER 18½ -110

randoms...

• WFT -3½, U40½, NYG TT U19 ...The Gints gave the Broncos the victory by losing 27-13 in week one. NY started strong but once they gave up the lead in the final seconds of the opening half, they never answered. The main problem is Daniel Jones's turnovers and it won't be any easier in this matchup vs WAS. WAS has a few sleepers up its sleeve, including Logan Thomas who caught three passes for 30 yards and a touchdown or WR Terry McLaurin who had 62 receiving yards. He also had seven catches for 115 yards and one TD in the last meeting against the Giants. Also having Taylor Heinicke at QB since Fitzpatrick is out with a hip injury. He may well be the better quarterback and he'll create issues for the Giants defense with his mobility. I play trends and I'm well aware that the Giants are somewhat WAS's kryptonite. The main problem with the Giants is that they can't score - their offense was bad last week against Denver and now must face another top defense. G-men defense is likely going to have a chance to keep them in the game, but even if they do, it’s difficult to have confidence that the offense will do enough to win - the inconsistency along the offensive line and Daniel Jones’ turnovers plunge the Giants (the last paragraph shows that under is a reasonable solution as well, huh?). Not sure who loses job first...Jones or Judge, but neither are likely building kudos tonight.

Time for a down and dirty grind em out kinda game...​

Last edited:
NFL

LAST - [0-3 -9u]
2021 - [6-9 -10.27u]
  • 4/3.92 COLTS (IND) +3½ -102
  • 4/4.04 49ERS (SF) -3 +101
  • 4/3.88 BILLS (BUF) -3½ -103
  • 4/4.40 Panthers +3 +110
  • 4/3.81 Saints. / Panthers UNDER 44½ -105
  • 4/3.81 Titans +6½ -105
  • 4/3.81 Texans +13½ -105
  • 4/3.81 Steelers -6 -105
  • 4/3.88 1H STEELERS (PIT) -3½ -103
  • 4/3.81 Bears -1½ -105
  • 4/3.81 Patriots / Jets UNDER 43 -105
  • 4/4.20 Chargers Team Total OVER 30 +105

randoms...

1. Bears -1½ .1632056378292.png..CIN got a great win over the Vikings in week one, However they played 5 quarters which is always tough, and they ran the ball the most over expected in the league. What that means is they ran the ball in more passing situations than any other team. While that is generally frowned upon, you can do that against bad run D's like the Vikings. I'd LOVE to see them run it 30 times against this Bears front 4. Burrow was also sacked 5 times, and the Bears have a much better pass rush than the Vikings. The Bears got a tough draw in week one, primetime against the new look Rams. They actually did not look that bad, yes the game got away from them in the end, but they moved the ball enough in the first half and if not for a red zone INT the game is tied entering the 2h. I think David Montgomery has a field day, as does the Bears front 4. Bengals have a let down game, the Bears bounce back and show they are the better team. Bears by DD.
  2. Jets / Pats U43 ...low number or not, I'm just not sure how either team scores. The Jets made the Panthers look like the 85 Bears on Sunday, now they face Belichik. The Pats lost a close one 17-16 a week ago, and the only reason that many points were scored was because of a horrid roughing the passer call on third down that led to a TD for the Pats. These teams combined for 3 touchdowns on Sunday, and only allowed 4. The Jets best and only lineman who was not terrible on Sunday is out? The Patriots LT is also out. A gross game that will not see much redzone action, Pats win close one in the teens.
  3. Steelers -6 ...LV is in a dog shit spot this week, Played 5 quarters on Monday night, now traveling cross country for a 1:00 game in the East? Believe it or not this has happened before, and in the past 17 times a West Coast team played an East coast team at 1:00 on a short week, they are 5-12 ATS. The Raiders are also frauds, they took advantage of the Ravens not having a single edge rusher or anyone who could cover Waller. The Steelers have TJ Watt, Cam Heyward, Devin Bush, Minkah Fitzpatrick, and others who will be able to do both jobs with ease. Steelers should cover easily, both 1H and game.
  4. Bills -3.5 ...The Bills looked bad last week. They could not score. They got a punt blocked. 1632056077032.pngWhatever, we know they have an explosive offense with a great QB who has a history of destroying the fish. However, this is a bet against the Dolphins, mainly against Tua. He did not look good a week ago, he did not look good last year, and I don't think he will be very good. I am not sure where the Dolphins are better than the Bills aside from the secondary, and the difference at QB is huge. MIA struggled to run the ball a week ago, and the Bills gave up nothing against Najee Harris and the Steelers. If Tua has to throw for 300 yards and 3 TD’s to beat me, sign me up. I take that bet every time.
  5. Panthers / Saints U44' ...I mentioned how the Jets didn't score much a week ago and did not allow many points. Well they played the Panthers. Darnold was okay at best, and the D for Carolina looked solid. They now face a Saints team who is down Michael Thomas and now the starting center. I mentioned a week ago how the Saints are 11-3 to the under in the past 14 games, well that went to 12-3 with last weeks under hitting. I know the Saints are missing Davenport, Lattimore, and Onyemata, but I really don't care. Winston is not throwing 20 passes for 5 TDs again. I expect both teams to run the ball a lot, so the QBs don't fuck the game up. I think the Saints come out of the gates slow in this one, and this game is a grind it out, 20-16 type final that could go either way.
  6. Chargers TT O 30 ... Honestly I think the Chargers may score near 50. They scored 20 points a week ago and got 6 points out of 4 red zone trips. The Cowboys defense is a mess, and they lost their best player in Demarcus Lawrence. The Chargers OL stifled the FBT's defensive line, and not one Cowboys front 4 member would even start for the FBT. They likely run it all over them, pass it all over them, and score pretty much at will. I see this cashing in the 3rd quarter.

YYZEk0b.jpeg

Last edited:
2 adds
  • 3.6/3 TOTAL u17½-120 POINTS BY JETS
  • 4/4.00 Jaguars +6 +100

Hot humid day here in Jax, may be T-LAW's comin g out party...was actuallt tempted to ML it

adds
  • 4/3.85 CARDINALS (ARZ) -3½-104
  • 4/3.64 CHARGERS (LAC) -3-110
  • 4/3.85 FALCONS (ATL) o52-104

still pluggin...
  • 3.17/2.88 Chiefs -2½ -110 1st Half
  • 4/3.81 Chiefs -3½ -105

Day looking pretty good so far

153848.jpg

NFL

LAST - [10-6 +14.21u]
WEEK - [10-9 +5.21u]
2021 - [16-15 +3.94U]

• 4/3.85 PACKERS (GB) -11½-104
  • 3/2.83 1H PACKERS (GB) -7-106

Detroit: Jared Goff nearly pulled off an improbable come from behind win in his Lions debut. He threw for 338 yards, three touchdowns and an interception. Detroit’s top two running backs, D’Andre Swift and Jamaal Williams, also combined for 214 yards from scrimmage and two touchdowns. Getting off to a faster start could go a long way to helping the Lions earn a victory.
View attachment 58901

Green Bay: Aaron Rodgers and the Packers couldn’t seem to do much of anything right in Week 1, but the reigning MVP has been a star on Monday nights — with a 118 passer rating in his nine career home games. Rodgers has also passed for two or more touchdowns in six of his past seven Monday night games. I'm betting Aaron rights the ship vs sad Lions tonight.

131570.jpg

Back