• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Week 13 Discussion Thread

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 6 Sun 2020

12:00 PM
451Detroit Lions+3
+100
+150O 44½
452Chicago Bears+2 Markets-3
-170U 44½
453Cincinnati Bengals+11½
+420O 42
454Miami Dolphins+2 Markets-11½
-525U 42
455Indianapolis Colts-3
-160O 53
456Houston Texans+2 Markets+3
+140U 53
457Jacksonville Jaguars+9½
+360O 52
458Minnesota Vikings+2 Markets-9½
-450U 52
461Las Vegas Raiders-7½
-360O 47
462New York Jets+2 Markets+7½
+290U 47
463New Orleans Saints-3
-170O 46
464Atlanta Falcons+2 Markets+3
+150U 46
465Cleveland Browns+5½
+210O 54
466Tennessee Titans+2 Markets-5½
-250U 54
3:05 PM
469Los Angeles Rams-3
-152O 49
470Arizona Cardinals+2 Markets+3
+132U 49
Dec 7 Mon 2020

7:15 PM
485Buffalo Bills-2½
O 48
486San Francisco 49ers+2½
+103
U 48

I was going to look into the Texans but with Fuller suspended I just don't see it anymore.

Hill as a road favorite with the Saints to me I think I have to fade. He's not an NFL qb.

Browns an auto fade on the road for me as well.

Dalvin Cook yds prop this week will hit regardless of what it's at. Jax terrible vs the run I think he goes off.

Patriots luckboxed their way to a win last week. Still bitter about that loss, especially after the penalty for hitting a running Cam in bounds. What a joke. Cam is trash but they will continue to play close games because Hoody is just that good. Patriots will have the decided coaching advantage (by a ton in this case) but Bosa will be getting to Cam. That offense is so garbage. Ekeler is gonna thrash that run D. Gimme the Chargers.

edit: I know full well that a chargers loss will be completely Lynn's fault. He'll be gone next year

Vikings have been winning ugly. You gotta be crazy to play on them to cover a 2 score line, which is why they'll probably cover.

Patriots luckboxed their way to a win last week. Still bitter about that loss, especially after the penalty for hitting a running Cam in bounds. What a joke. Cam is trash but they will continue to play close games because Hoody is just that good. Patriots will have the decided coaching advantage (by a ton in this case) but Bosa will be getting to Cam. That offense is so garbage. Ekeler is gonna thrash that run D. Gimme the Chargers.

edit: I know full well that a chargers loss will be completely Lynn's fault. He'll be gone next year
Lets not forget that BS block from behind on what should've been a punt return TD. That was straight-up 4 points off the board for Pats so we can't go pointing fingers at penalties being the reason for the outcome. But I do agree, their offense blows. That win was due to AZ beating themselves.

Quick rundown at some first glances.

Bears, Lean Bengals, Indy, No Opinion Vikes Game, Football Team, Raiders, Falcons, Lean Titans, No Opinion Seahawks, Lean Rams, Lean Packers, Lean Chargers, Chiefs, 49ers,, No Opinion Ravens.

Bears, Lean Bengals, Indy, No Opinion Vikes Game, Football Team, Raiders, Falcons, Lean Titans, No Opinion Seahawks, Lean Rams, Lean Packers, Lean Chargers, Chiefs, 49ers,, No Opinion Ravens.

I‘m personally offended by your no opinion on Jax/Minny. We put our heart and soul into covering the spread!

Lions put Shelton and Trufant on IR now. Okudah already out, Swift ?, Golladay not practicing again. Tank season. Run stuffers and corners out on D, 2 playmakers on O potentailly out. Yikes.

Bengals line looks so high until you you start to look at the team. Solid playmakers at wr but how do they get the ball to them? Dolphins whole defense is intact and you are going to have bad qb play for cincy. If Mixon wasn't on ir or even a healthy Bernard you could make the case but he's still banged up. Miami's weakness is a good run game, I think they'll force Cincy to throw and make mistakes. Took a kick return last week to cover but that won't happen vs Miami. Bengals tt is at 14.5 and I have a hard time imagining they score 2 tds.

If I’m titans I blitz all day vs faker. I dunno if that in their dna but I know they near bottom of the league in getting pressure and Baker is decent when he comfy, pressure him and he sucks. Who cares if you leave guys out on a island, if your blitz can get home or just in his face Baker won’t beat you anyways.

Do the Jaguars and Jets both want to lose?

Is there any value thinking this way and adding their MLs to parlays?

i think the front offices prefer to lose but not the players or coaches on the field since they might not be there, no nfl player wants to lose or want any bad tape of them out there! Don’t think it matters what they want, they going to lose. Jets for sure i think get smacked around. Not sure I trust vikings much.

i think the front offices prefer to lose but not the players or coaches on the field since they might not be there, no nfl player wants to lose or want any bad tape of them out there! Don’t think it matters what they want, they going to lose. Jets for sure i think get smacked around. Not sure I trust vikings much.
The thoughts I was looking for. Thanks bro

Do the Jaguars and Jets both want to lose?

Is there any value thinking this way and adding their MLs to parlays?
I think it’s obvious with the Jets........Flacco almost will the Jets to victory against Chargers with the points and the offense in sync......then Jets started Donald very next week and offense sputters......

The thoughts I was looking for. Thanks bro

no problem brotha. Considering all the big spreads this week I was kinda looking at a money line parlay myself. I was thinking Miami, Oakland, kc, then vikings were the 4th team I was debating on. Rather than drive myself nuts I decided I would just put them together Sunday morning, if I got even money or better with 3 im gonna leave minny out, if still minus then might have to use Vikings as well. This can’t be a good way to go about it!! Lol.

Big swing in line with SF now favored. Any injuries or was it just a bad opener?

think the latter, niners getting healthy, Havnt seen any new injuries or covid cases for either side. Pretty much niners season on the line, if they can pull this out they still have a decent shot at making playoffs imo. Lose and season all but toast.

Betting the NFL is a great, challenging game.

not exactly my take on things, lol. I used to enjoy it, not so much these days. I been pretty decent being very selective and betting very little, lol. Kinda odd cause it used to be I would never do well trying to pick my one or 2 favorites, they would always lose but my next 4-5 be ok. Not this year.

not exactly my take on things, lol. I used to enjoy it, not so much these days. I been pretty decent being very selective and betting very little, lol. Kinda odd cause it used to be I would never do well trying to pick my one or 2 favorites, they would always lose but my next 4-5 be ok. Not this year.
For sure

Emphasis on challenging

"Most challenging"

Settled on Bears, Falcons, Niners

went with Dallas and (sorry to my boys here) Cleveland.

Mind you Cleveland has given me two of my worst beats of the year so everyone’s in good shape there.

I do like KC tomorrow but I question the motivation to cover the number.

Back