• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Wednesday MLB

HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
Record: 2-0....+3 units

Ok I have the itch this first week so I am probably playing more than I should or until I lose at least..

Stay far away from the Detroit/Toronto Series. Weather calls for high 30's low 40's with rain and possible snow. In all likelihood will probably be cancelled. I was going to pound Burnett, but not fucking with mother nature.

Only one play and it is small for Wednesday..

Gorzelanny and the Pirates +146 laying a 1/2 unit to win 1 unit.

This is a damn good pitcher if he can keep his control together, has a high 90's fastball and nice junk. Under the radar for now.

I would take first 5 but Houston's pen doesn't really impress me...

I really don't give a shit that they lost their first two games.

I think it is worth a shot.

Another game I lean to but have not pulled the trigger is Oakland and Harden. I may add it If the Pirates win. I am trying not to play too many games, just not my style.

GL all.

Last edited:
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Hunt-you have to take Oakland with Harden! Easy cash bro.
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

This is a damn good pitcher if he can keep his control together, has a high 90's fastball and nice junk. Under the radar for now.

GL tomorrow, Hunt.
I agree with this statement, and agree it's worth a shot...especially with Lidge sitting there in the Astro pen, lol.

I'm prolly wrong, but didn't this kid have some arm issues recently? To be honest, that was the main reason i jsut passed this game over w/out a second glance. But i'm also quite often wrong with info like this...it happens in old age, and i get things mixed up.
In any case...he does have very good stuff, and a very good arm.

I might take Harden, mulling it over terp.

yanks, Gorzelanny had some tendonitis last year but is supposedly healthy now.

Although his spring training stats aren't great I don't base any of my picks off spring training. Too many variables. FWIW he did have a lot of strikeouts.

It is all about control with this guy, when he is on he is tough.

Thanks Ray, GL to you too bro.

Good value, I don't see much difference in these two teams and the Stros looked bad today. BOL Hunt.

thanks bro..

I look at it this way, would you ever lay over -150 with Woody fucking Williams?

I won't and wouldn't.

GL...You have to feel good if you tied/up 1/down 1 heading into the Astro bullpen!

i watched him play last year in against the giants and he had great control and really tested good batters with pitches that weren't strikes but made the batter's reach, i am on it as well.

BOL today.

Gorz is nice but I really think the Stros finally win one today

That being said, risking 1/2 a unit to win a unit isn't bad at all....especially in this situation

Thanks Cmoney, keep kicking ass in the NBA brah.

Hope you guys won money today.

Thursday's card is pitiful.

Back