• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Wednesday Discussion Thread

following up on yesterday @gsro MIN is a playoff contender and i didn't think i was going too far out on a limb with that statement

my list:
davidson
GUTIERREZV
odorizzi (yikes)
CANNING (if money keeps coming in on KC)
longS (no clue about this guy but SF dogged @TEX says something)
mejiaJ

following up on yesterday @gsro MIN is a playoff contender and i didn't think i was going too far out on a limb with that statement

my list:
davidson
GUTIERREZV
odorizzi (yikes)
CANNING (if money keeps coming in on KC)
longS (no clue about this guy but SF dogged @TEX says something)
mejiaJ
I know there's ~ 100 games left for them, but that is ALOT of standing hopping they'll have to do. I don't know if they have it like Washington did the year they won.

I may not be willing to believe the Twins are a contender for the playoffs, but I am willing to pay to see Cole and his reaction to all the news around him @ +165. He's been pretty average from May and his June didn't start off so hot.

I may not be willing to believe the Twins are a contender for the playoffs, but I am willing to pay to see Cole and his reaction to all the news around him @ +165. He's been pretty average from May and his June didn't start off so hot.

he's still scary enough for me not to want to back MIN, what a poor performance that was last night

I guess i was talking more about seeing themselves as a playoff contender entering the season, it's still early but 12 games sub-.500 may mean they sell off pieces

Back