• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Wednesday Discussion Thread

what a surprise Cards bullpen blows another yet i can't keep them off my leans

would like to have money behind
ALZOLAY
mcclanahan
pivetta (maybe)

June 2howardSp
ALZOLAY
petersonD
martinezC
MEJIAJ
mcclanahan
pivetta
FLEXEN
MANOAH
lyles

cincy over, Peterson, McClanahan are 3 i'm loooking at. I keep thinking Pivetta drops down to Earth but he keeps surviving. Manoah at that price is meh for his second start. Will see what the total is in the A

cincy over, Peterson, McClanahan are 3 i'm loooking at. I keep thinking Pivetta drops down to Earth but he keeps surviving. Manoah at that price is meh for his second start. Will see what the total is in the A

i actually expected Manoah to be higher since everyone's in love with the man mountain

CIN lineup leaves plenty to be desired for me, but the PHI pen ain't pretty and we saw what good ole CIN can do to a total

Pivetta has always had stuff, just no control. Not sure he and Richards can continue the start they've had, but if he's on he can beat almost anybody. Worth it as a dog, but would love to be against him as a fave with someone capable if we're lucky enough

what do you know, they just took the lead; fucking salt in the wound after last night
Treinen unavailable yesterday due to soreness and they've been babying him all year, but sure tonight let's push him 2

i actually expected Manoah to be higher since everyone's in love with the man mountain

CIN lineup leaves plenty to be desired for me, but the PHI pen ain't pretty and we saw what good ole CIN can do to a total

Pivetta has always had stuff, just no control. Not sure he and Richards can continue the start they've had, but if he's on he can beat almost anybody. Worth it as a dog, but would love to be against him as a fave with someone capable if we're lucky enough
Yankees traditional struggle more than the average team with pitchers they haven't seen; he was good, but his slider was being left out a bit and if he doesn't locate that, it could get him into trouble. I'm excited for his future, but the off-speed better locate or else those balls will get tattooed

Both those pens in that game blow but looks like rain nin the forecast so I'm willing to let that one go..

Pivetta/Richards are overachieving so i'm in agreement it can't last that much longer. everytime I think i have something favorable against him Kike bails him out

Treinen unavailable yesterday due to soreness and they've been babying him all year, but sure tonight let's push him 2
I hope ppl won't forget the Doyers didn't win cause of Roberts but in spite of him. Cash helped the doyers cause too

what a catch, O'Neill deserves MVP votes

Absolutely saved the game. That nasty 2-0 pitch maybe refutes me, but I think Reyes had pretty much lost composure and Mookie made strong contact with that 2-1 pitch. I thought it was going to be at least a double and I think Mookie definitely did as well, seeing a glimpse of his face after he made contact.

No Tatis, KB, or Contreras in Cubs game today

was worried about the CHC lineup with the series in hand so i didn't grab -105 last night, not playing now but SD bullpen probably in shambles still with a short start pending from Lamet

Back