• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

WCSF: Nuggets vs Suns

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Two teams that won road game 6's to advance.

Interesting series here with tempo etc. Backcourt really could decide it.

We'll need a full analysis @KJ
Can't break this thing down much without sounding like homer Central, with Murray I think the Suns win in 6 or 7. Without him it could be shorter, unlike Spek I think the number is giving a ton of credit to a team with such a small amount of playoff experience trying to go to a conference final. Fair lines if CP3 can stay on the floor, the time off can't hurt.

Not sure where on the floor other than Joker then Nuggz are better. Suns are at every spot, backup PGs are a wash even.

Hoping not to jinx the shit out of it, I guess the two games in a row in Denver could take a toll.

I see it’s now a juicy -5. I get sucked into steam and momentum. For last couple of days my site read -4 next to an open of -5.5 which sort of slanted my view of it being a short number. 5.5 is the right number and it’s basically back there.

how did Ayton do against Joker this season? You can’t play any worse perimeter defense than the Blazers just did. Yikes!

1/1/21 (A) Ayton 22 pts/11 rb -11 Joker 17/9/11 +1
1/22/21 (H) Ayton 27 pts/13 rb +4 Joker 31/10/8 -13
1/23/21 (H) Ayton 17 pts/13 rb +2 Joker 29/22/6 +8

Didn't include Ayton assists, 1 each game

Back