• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

WCSF: Denver vs LA Clippers Discussion

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Right back at it for the Nuggets...

Murray didn't seem to pumped to be starting right back again 2 days later.

Should be an interesting series.

I'm looking at 4-1 and 4-0 props.

Yeah. I don't know if I see sweep given clips tendency to play with their food. But I could definitely see 4 1.

I grabbed LA -7.5 for gm1. I think it should be more like 10.5.

both teams looked completely gassed in 4th other night. Seems kinda odd to me every other day w no travel is all that tough but I guess it is? Cant see nugs having any shot gm 1 w way they looked at end.

Game 1 though should be a blowout, nuggets and Jamal still in their refractory period after last night

Have a feeling that Lakers again will have to wait to see who they play in the WCF, just like last round...
Lakers will get it done in 5-6 game probably, not sure Denver or Clippers will manage to do the same...

Clippers have the best team in the league, but they just don't show it... PG and Kawhi still don't play together too well, they still have too many dead minutes, despite being deep and they have yet to play real playoffs defense, despite having maybe the best defensive back court I have seen in the last decade...
Denver though maybe the toughest team for them in the West... Team with two big guys that are capable... Jokic and Milsap can own them. If I'm Doc, I'm focusing on stopping Murray - stop him and no way Denver wins 3 more games in this series, no matter how good they will be in the paint...

if only nuggets had a little more experience. i think they have the talent to make this a very tough and long series but when the chips were down the other night clippers showed they hae what it takes locking denver down in the 4th qrtr. much like lakers doing to houston cept lot of us not giving lakers credit for doing the same thing.

the points are so tempting tonight but debating on waiting till in-game. i think clippers are gonna come out strong but if nuggets can withstand the early push i think they will be in it till the end.. my guy porter jr finally played like he capable of in game 3, if he can continue doing that and earn some more minutes they have a chance imo..if that kid gets in the weight room and gets his body where it should be he will become a great 3rd option in the coming years!

Have a feeling that Lakers again will have to wait to see who they play in the WCF, just like last round...
Lakers will get it done in 5-6 game probably, not sure Denver or Clippers will manage to do the same...
As I said :)

Again, rooting for Denver, but assume that Clips finish the job tonight. Probably in a blowout, but we will see...
Would love to see Game 7 here though :)

Clips should finish it off...

Nugs need a dynamite coach and finally a future of theirs may pay off for me lol

I agree that it should finish today but I am not so sure that LA can cover the 8.5. It should and could be a blowout but I just don't feel like this team puts anyone away.

I agree that it should finish today but I am not so sure that LA can cover the 8.5. It should and could be a blowout but I just don't feel like this team puts anyone away.
Yeah, no feel here for spread.. yesterday was nice and easy.

Clippers probably go above +300 to win ship if they lose. They’ll beat LAL. Denver now stands in front.

Clippers melting down and if Denver manages to win two series somehow, being down 1-3... It would be amazing...

Had no idea this game had even happened.

Wow, wow and wow at these collapses.

I'd love to root for Denver and the future but I just don't think they can hang with LA Lakers at all.

Rivers is a bad coach
It does seem strange that doc is the only relevant person that was also there during the Chris Paul/Blake Griffin team chokes of past playoff years. Maybe he was a better fit with the Celtics because they kind of policed themselves...

Where did the O/U analysis go for playoffs? Another game 7 but obviously western conf. teams and under in last.
Usually it was pinned.

If I had to play anything here I'd take the points because LA will fuck around and win by 5. Think I'll sit this one out in case they get serious.

I cant decipher motivations and strategy in the NBA. Sometimes it seems more apparent in playoff series, sometimes. Recency bias is a real thing in my handicapping and I fight hard to keep it in perspective, it's not easy, as the 2 out of 3 bets on the Nuggets for game 7 show. I cant play the nuggets but I'm not sure if I can the clips outside some lame ML parlay. I assume they cover, probably do the switcheroo and be down 10 at half and win by 10 or some shit. The powers that be surely want clip/lake series, surely.

im riding with the nuggets.. if they lose so be it, they incredibly easy to root for.. maybe i should bet clippers 1st half and wait to take nugs since it seems inevitable they be trailing going into the 3rd qrtr!! lol..

It’s hilarious how Cowherd back peddling like a crazy man when it comes to clippers. For months he been saying how great clippers are, how Khawii is top 5 all time, how lakers have no chance vs them after punk ass Avery Bradley opted out.

Now that nugs putting a scare into them he saying “clippers didn’t win the west, clippers havnt played together much, clippers not a great team, khawii got lucky last year as it never been easy for him”. Jfc Collin, you coming off like a real clown here!! He was straight gobbling down clippers jizz by the bucket all year now he saying this crap!! Lol.

oh and clippers favored by 7 means “clippers will win and that telling you what the smart guys think”, they been that big of favs all series you nitwit!!

im riding with the nuggets.. if they lose so be it, they incredibly easy to root for.. maybe i should bet clippers 1st half and wait to take nugs since it seems inevitable they be trailing going into the 3rd qrtr!! lol..

I agree I think it would be awesome if Nuggets won, so many guys to root for. In fact, I find the Clips mostly unlikable

Last edited:
I agree I think it would be awesome if Nuggets won, so many guys to root for. In fact, I find the Clips mostly unlikable

I’ll always love the nugs for getting me those cashes in both series when they were down!! Still little sad bron wasn’t able to knock those overrated clowns out but this more funny in a way. Just sucks now we not getting favorable lines on lakers.

this should end the bs talk about kawhi being a top 5 all timer. He wasn’t the man w spurs. He only won in Toronto cause all golden state got hurt. This the 1st time he faced the pressure bron been under for his whole career and he came up James harden small!!!! Hilarious how many were saying that team was gonna easily beat Lakers!! Lmao.

6 of 22 for 14 points when the chips were down!!! I never recall bron having a garbage performance like that even in losses!!!

Back