• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

WCSF: Clippers vs Jazz

Game 1 feels like a good 1H look at LA Clippers.

They will likely come out feeling good after Game 7 and have some rhythm still.

Meanwhile, Utah might have a bit of rust.

I think clips get blown out here. Utah won’t let them be so Kawhi heavy and if they couldn’t contain Luka I don’t see how Utah doesn’t drop 120 on them

We have WCSF that has one injured team and three losers...
CP3 has no idea how Conference Finals looks like, but here as well - Clippers huge losers and Dallas just didn't have enough talent to finish the job. Utah underperforms in playoffs lately.
If I had to choose, I think Jazz better team and has better coach, but Kawhi still will be the best player on the court by far. Interesting to see how defenses of both teams perform. Utah has amazing defensive units on paper, but they allowed 110+ points in every game against Memphis... If Clippers average 110+ points here, like Memphis, they will win - but Utah must wake up defensively...
If things makes sense, it should be 4 - 1 in Utah's favor and very strong feeling it will be very Underish series.
220 in Game 1? I think both teams have enough respect one for the other to play much more careful...

I think clips get blown out here. Utah won’t let them be so Kawhi heavy and if they couldn’t contain Luka I don’t see how Utah doesn’t drop 120 on them
Comes down to Gobert for me. He should feast against the clippers. Hopefully they are smart enough to take advantage of it. The other would be the second half 3point shooting for jizz

One team has sat last playing June 2.

One team off a G7

I’ll likely take the Clippers ML and points with some of the series money in Game 1
Bar mentioned above the 1h, I'm already on game ML at a poor number but will definitely be looking at 1q and 1h for the Clips for that very reason

but Luka is 10x better than the Jazz best player? Spider is nice but he’s not a 6-10 LB out there.

Comes down to Gobert for me. He should feast against the clippers. Hopefully they are smart enough to take advantage of it. The other would be the second half 3point shooting for jizz

whats rudy going to be guarding? Clippers shoot 3s. Rudy may have to get pulled a bit in this series.

Lean Clippers series obviously as they’re the better team but this first game is tricky. The stakes are raised as Leonard tries to repeat back to back as NBA champion with two different teams.

I don't get the connection...Luka is a superstar, Utah doesn't have anybody like him. Lots of teams get blow away by Luka but do well against Utah's offense.

Really enjoyed the game! Found myself rooting for Jazz, but overall, nice moves by players and coaches on both teams. With Kennard and Zubac (and Jackson) showing up like that and Conley out, this one must hurt for the Clips.
Very interesting to start Batum at Center and not Zubac against Gobert - not sure it was the right call though...

Feel pretty good about how I capped that 1H...

HCA was even bigger than I thought...

Length of the Clippers hurt Utah early but they seemingly changed things defensively in the 2H.

Mitchell was tremendous, obviously...

Kennard was great on offense but had no business being in there on defense in crunch time...

Paul was Paul.. and it wasn't too good overall on offense...

This series always has a one day break due to the late start...where the others have a 2 day break thrown in... That HELPS Utah imo next game...Clips had some tired in them in the second half tonight...

Really enjoyed the game! Found myself rooting for Jazz, but overall, nice moves by players and coaches on both teams. With Kennard and Zubac (and Jackson) showing up like that and Conley out, this one must hurt for the Clips.
Very interesting to start Batum at Center and not Zubac against Gobert - not sure it was the right call though...
Very enjoyable game...

Great atmosphere...

Intense...

Lue once again shit the bed.

Dude has no fricken idea what he’s doing with his line-ups.

Was a really good game. With the crowd going and the chants in Philly too felt like playoff basketball of old.

Lue once again shit the bed.

Dude has no fricken idea what he’s doing with his line-ups.

he doesn’t have a gut feel for his guys but he relies on the metrics. He’ll have computer data spitting out to him what he needs to do before the series is over.

Took a special spurt out of Spider for Jizz to take control of that game when Leonard was sub par and George was a travesty. If Leonard plays well and PG isn’t the worst player on the court hard to see Clipppers losing the next 2 in Utah. Assume LAC get both at home when their limp wrist government allows fans in the stadium.

Can't remember a playoff season that's been such a battle of attrition. Process bad knee, Flat Earth out, Beard at 75%, CP3 in Covid, Kawhi knee issues, Conley out, DM45 just now returning to form, Luka bad shoulder, AD bad wheels, Lebron bad ankle, Jaylen Brown goes down, Murray doesn't even get to playoffs.

Bucks probably the healthiest team out there but they keep pissing their pants.

The every other day format for this long of a period is too much. Could have easily afford them the 2 days off for travel.

I think playing every other day for a month at this level is a lot to ask. Why some series with 2 days off and others only 1? It’s just inconsistent.

Star out angle is a regular season gem - I don’t like it when motivation for the other team is not at all in question.

leonard is so good defensively and they’re replacing him with not so good defenders. Would be an absolute shock to see LAC win here.

Kawhi was out every other day during the regular season.

Not enough rest or too much rest.

Having to carry Paternity P and his mentals ?

Flippers a cursed franchise.

Pour out a little liquor.

Flips dead.

Had futures on these kids too. Damn shame.

This was the season.

This line doesn't seem right tonight.

Even before learning Conley likely to play and Mitchell GTD still feels like it should be flipped.

Lean over fwiw live if Clips leading.

Clips been slowing it down pace wise... wouldnt them leading correlate to an under .... gotta see how effective conley is but feel like clips just have to many advantages on their side to exploit ... as long as playoff P dont go 3-18 i think they close out a hurt jazz team at home

Back