• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Waste Management Phoenix Open

chipnotized

Bigger Slapper Than Al MacInnis
From GolfBet:

These rankings are comprised of SG: App (25%), SG:OTT (25%), SG: Putting firm and fast (16.7%), GIR (16.7%) and Opportunities Gained (16.7%).

1. Sam Burns (+8000)
  2. Jon Rahm (+600)
  3. Bubba Watson (+5000)
  4. Charley Hoffman (+10000)
  5. Brooks Koepka (+5000)
  6. Emiliano Grillo (+9000)
  7. Justin Thomas (+750)
  8. Matthew NeSmith (+25000)
  9. Doc Redman (+20000)
  10. Ryan Palmer (+4000)

Thanks bull.

Tourney Futures

Top 10 Finish--Ortiz +900
Top 10 Finish--Sam Ryder +2000

Scottie Scheffler to miss Cut +200
..missed the cut at Scottsdale last year and the wheels seemed to come off for him last Friday, going 7-over to miss the cut at Torrey.

72 Hole Matchup

Zalatoris ov Palmer -110
..fading 44yr old Palmer who has missed 3 cuts here in the last 4 years

Tourney Group Matchup

Rory ov Rahm/JT/Xander/Webb +400
..decent price for Rory's debut on the course, hoping the crowd (limited as it may be) fires him up a bit

1st Round Leader Darts 0.25u each

Rickie +4500
Brendan Steele +6600
Byeong Hun An +7000
Wyndham Clark +9000

Round 2 Matchup

Spieth ov Horschel +135
..conventional wisdom is that Spieth had his good round for the week and now the wheels come off-- maybe it holds up, but Horschel is no model of consistency himself

Rd 2 3-balls

Steele ov Wolff/Armour +200
..a play on the volatilty of the flat stick; Wolff and Armour putted well in round 1, Steele did not. Hope to see it flip a bit today.

Gordon ov Hoge/Dahmen +190
..same logic as above, considering Dahmen a non-factor

Round 2

Billy Ho +120 over Spieth/Pan
Brooks +135 over Rickie/Kim
Bubba +155 over Day/Champ

I need the first Bernie meme because I am once again asking Bubba not to screw me

• Love
Reactions: KJ
It's early but Webb was the last bet I cut from my list, so of course he's off to a good start

Thomas at 20 and Bradley at 14 are a couple pretty nice positions going in to the weekend Rockfish...are they at a book that offers cash-out?

Pre-weekend tally:

Scheffler to miss cut -1u
...impressive bounceback for Scottie-- logged in my notebook

Redman ov Moore +1.2u
..neither playing on the weekend, but Moore's +5 Friday sealed the deal

1st Round Leaders -1u
..shoulda went a little more obscure--don't recall seeing the odds on NeSmith or Hubbard to be leading after rd1, but it woulda been a nice score. I woulda dusted it off on Superbowl props anyway ;)

Speith ov Horschel Rd2 +1.35u

Rd2 3-ball Steele ov Wolff/Armour +2u

Rd2 3-ball Gordon ov Hoge/Dahmen -1u
..didn't think Dahmen was a factor- proceeds to shoot 6 under. D'oh!

Rd 3 3-balls

Scheffler ov Hoon Lee/Burns +120
.."who deals best with the front page of the leaderboard pressure on a weekend" play

Lashley ov Horschel/Spieth +250
..Lashley lost strokes on the tee boxes yesterday, hope he can straighten it out

Rd 3 Matchup

Todd ov Rahm +245
..the putter isn't working too well for Rahm; Todd has been rolling it decently (2.63 SG:pUTT yesterday); gotta take a shot at that price

What a finish by Brooks yesterday. Birdied 5 of final 6 to push my bet (my dad got paid out his entire bet as a win, meanwhile I won $10 on a $200 bet...)

Need to look today but should be an exciting day. Gotta think Jordan chokes but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t rooting for the guy

What a finish by Brooks yesterday. Birdied 5 of final 6 to push my bet (my dad got paid out his entire bet as a win, meanwhile I won $10 on a $200 bet...)

Need to look today but should be an exciting day. Gotta think Jordan chokes but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t rooting for the guy
He won't be playing for a top 5 finish today....attacking every pin.

Final Round 3-balls

Spieth ov Xander/Scottie +225
..total mentality play here; coming into that final 4 holes, there's going to be some feelings that Scheffler has never felt and Schauffele hasn't handled well--give me the guy who's got some experience 'mentally managing the moment'. Plus, Spieth is a damn nice feel-good story.

Stallings ov Rahm/Putnam +260
..value fade of the 'big name' player--pretty much identical strokes gained data for Saturday from Stallings and Rahm.

Hoping to find some decent cross-sport props...gotta take advantage of the once-a-year inventive ways to lose money :cool:

Wrap-up:

Tourney Futures & Matchups

Top 10 Finish--Ortiz +900 W
Top 10 Finish--Sam Ryder +2000 L
Scottie Scheffler to miss Cut +200 L
Doc Redman ov Ryan Moore +120 W
Ryan Palmer ov Sungjae Im +115 L
Zalatoris ov Palmer -110 W
Rory ov Rahm/JT/Xander/Webb +400 L

1st Rd Leader
Rickie +4500 L
Brendan Steele +6600 L