• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Washington +17???

Washington plus 17 vs Oklahoma. Am I lost? I know Washington hasn't done well in the past, but geez. OU hangs on against UAB. I think Wash gives UAB a great game. This is my triple star of the week.

Betting big on Washington.money;

GL. Line is too sharp for me and I don't trust Thompson and OU yet to put more than 17 on anyone.

No, you said it correctly. I'm just an idiot. Still think the line is sharp. I capped it at -16 and that's after downgrading OU following UAB.

This came out about where I expected it would. If I could have gotten 3 tds I'd consider the Dawgs, but they're just too thin on the lines to risk playing them on the road vs even an avg B12 team

Washington is years off... and let SJSU score a ton on them. I think even Okla can run the score up here.. and look for Okla's defense to step up and make life hell. I actually think this one gets REAL messy.

man..i currently go to UW, and i would never lay money on them. Last year i did well by going against UW. UW barely even handled SJSU at home...now they are going to Okla...i agree, it will get messy.... my dawgs =*(

Inspekdah said:
Washington is years off... and let SJSU score a ton on them. I think even Okla can run the score up here.. and look for Okla's defense to step up and make life hell. I actually think this one gets REAL messy.

I agree here, Ispekdah. I'm waiting for the line to go down a little more . . . . and right now it seems to be doing that gradually. Oklahoma defense will get a major butt-chewing this week about the way they played last week. Offense will get better with every snap and Adrian Peterson is fully healthy and looking hard to stop -- if they'll give him the damn ball more! I think Oklahoma is the right side here in this game. Oklahoma almost always struggles with openers and have done so under Stoops regularly.

Well, I still feel good about my play. Continue to believe in the pipedream that OU is still an upper echelon team. I ain't buying it.

a_hornsfan said:
Well, I still feel good about my play. Continue to believe in the pipedream that OU is still an upper echelon team. I ain't buying it.

I was never one touting them for a national Championship this season and I know the repercussions of losing a starting QB 4 weeks before the first game and a thin offensive line. So, I sure as hell hope you was not eluding to me.
armscrossed.gif

I know when to play my team and I know when to fade them. Good health on your bet.

SHSUHorn said:
So is UAB.

That's what everyone was saying about TCU last year after they beat Oklahoma. All they did was go on to have their best season ever and win the Mountain West conference.

I'm not defending the way Oklahoma played. Thompson looked like a QB who had to relearn the offense and position 4 weeks ago. Still, he had his moments. Offense didn't look too bad for an opener. It was the defense that flat out stunk it up. They are much better than they played. I look for the coaches to work their asses over this week.

I really think they will look much better this week against Washington. Like I said, I know when to play on my team and I know when to fade them. This week we play on them as soon I see the right line . . . . . .

Sooner, did my part for you. I put a unit on Washington +17. Hope you get -14 and then OU wins by 15. How's that sound?

Read that UAB did some damage with the option (didn't get to watch the game). True? UW will be running some option & racked up over 300 yds rushing vs SJS. In no way will I insinuate that the Dawgs will be able to run on Oklahoma like they did vs SJS..........just wondering if that's a concern for UO right now.
Huskies game was not televised so I have to go by what the beat writer has printed, which was that the Dawgs had a chance to blow SJS out but had 3 TO's in the 1st hf, then sat back in the nickel most of the 2nd hf. A bit troubling that SJS was able to rack up 235 2nd hf pass yds if that was the case.

a_hornsfan said:
Washington plus 17 vs Oklahoma. Am I lost? I know Washington hasn't done well in the past, but geez. OU hangs on against UAB. I think Wash gives UAB a great game. This is my triple star of the week.

If Sam Hunt gave OU fits last week, Isaiah Stanback is going to go nuts. Washington is a crappy team, but they've got enough to keep it under 17, IMO.

Back