• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

UFC Jan 2021 Picks

Andy

2021 Results
5-1 +3.88 units

All fav bets to win a unit and dog bets to risk a unit.

I liked the offline results I was seeing late last yr so thought I'd give this a shot and keep a record.

Last edited:
1/16/21 UFC on ABC 1
FELIPE -189
CONDIT -180

Felipe just needs to weather the initial storm from tafa as he should be able to out cardio and pick apart tafa over the course of 3 rounds or however long it lasts.

Condit has struggled with takedown def but brown won't be able to shoot or try to shoot much as condit should be able to control distance with his movement and take adv of brown leaving himself open a lot.

1/16/21 UFC on ABC 1
FELIPE -189
CONDIT -180
2-0 +2 units

condit a bit of a slow start but ended up dominating late as brown gassed out. felipe as i mentioned above i was perhaps fortunate to get the split dec but i will say as i've studied lines and results heavily this past yr that favorites get the nod in split decisions far more often than dogs. I dont know if judges subconsciously lean to the fav when its close or what but it definitely happens.

Fiorot significant adv standing and just generally better overall. should be able to get the dec.

Dalcha Champion dropping down a weight class, will be the bigger fighter which perez struggles with.

Back