• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

UFC 260 Picks

Andy

2021 Results
12-8 -.32 units

won 5 in a row after a bad couple of events a month ago

BARRIAULT -120

Not a lot to discuss here, just think Barriault out-cardios azaitar to a decision win. azaitar hasn't fought in yrs.

MORALES -195

Morales the bigger guy should have striking adv, kickboxer, heavy hands. young kinda a punching bag out there. Think morales gets the KO here.

NGANNOU -135

Couple reasons why I favor Francis to get the KO, I do think Miocic took some damage the first time they fought, now 3 yrs older can he take more from the hardest hitter in the game? this will be a smaller cage, I don't know if Miocic can avoid him as well, and if miocic decides to close distance to get a takedown he puts himself at serious risk. Miocic was KO'd by a smaller cormier so he can be put down. I dont think miocic will finish ngannou (he's never been finished) so the path will be to survive 5 rounds again, gas out ngannou. but that ko will always be live here and while betting on a KO isn't always wise, i'll take the hardest hitter in the game right now to find a way at a reasonable price.

some leans...

Oleksiejczek fast hands, better striker though bukauskas will have reach/size adv and can throw some kicks. bukauskas is a bit chinny. bukauskas did look better at weigh ins if you put any stock in that. not sure i want to lay the heavier chalk on oleksiejczek though i think he gets it done, probably early.

Nurmagomedov this line is just too high for me even though he should grind out a fairly comfortable decision. gooden has issues with takedown defense which is obv abubakar's path. gooden had issues making weight, his path is to keep it standing and get the finish there, not sure he can keep it upright though.

Line keeps dropping on nurmagomedov, may take a stab if it goes below -200. Feel like the line is inflated cause of his name. If he was named Ralph Smith he's prob like -145 lol.

Back