• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Tuesday Discussion Thread

GWarner27

Meatballin' in Celtics Stadium
feel free to merge

leans:
lynch price is large

manoah but it is so hard to bet against TB at home and even in a bullpen battle cuz you're a dog late and pretty much have to be leading after 6 to have a shot to win

gonzales hard to want to back his pitch-to-contact ways but he has been so good in the 2H and i'm no believer in Blackburn

stroman seems worth a look with his bullpen issues being less than whatever BOS is trying since they have Ottavino and nobody else they trust. Big lineup discrepancy and maybe EROD finally puts it all together in an outing and leaves before he blows up (but at this price hard to believe in that)

MILLS but that would involve backing CHC

Reds were down 5-0 in the third last night, and ended up winning 9-5 over Pittsburgh. They are 11-3 vs the lowly Pirates this year.
Reds in a must win situation, facing Keller who they have hit .333 against with 68 ABs in previous outings.
I laid -185 last night but thinking about taking some RL too. Votto homered twice last night and is hot as shit right now.

Reds were down 5-0 in the third last night, and ended up winning 9-5 over Pittsburgh. They are 11-3 vs the lowly Pirates this year.
Reds in a must win situation, facing Keller who they have hit .333 against with 68 ABs in previous outings.
I laid -185 last night but thinking about taking some RL too. Votto homered twice last night and is hot as shit right now.
Think I’d prefer over. Hard to trust Mahle at home at that price especially.

stroman would be a play if i were having a good season, but i'm not sure the lineup discrepancy on a low K% SP and a shaky bullpen is worth it on the road vs high k% SP and big lineup with a shaky pen since they're at home

Back