• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Trade Deadline and Buyouts Thread...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
We're still a month out on the trade deadline but buyouts are commencing...

Lakers release Quinn Cook...

Notable.... Because the Rockets just bought out Cousins.

Don’t be surprised if Lonzo ball is traded to the Knicks. Not saying NO is ready to move him, but I think it’s unlikely they keep him as he’s a FA this offseason, and they have a couple of young PGs, if a team made him a significant offer I doubt the pels match it. The Knicks are desperate for a PG. Payton is out and also not the answer there. Rose has been out with covid protocol since March 2nd and has no return date. Quickley is more dynamic when he’s not the sole facilitator. Frank hasn’t made a shot since the all star break lmao.

Maybe Smart is locker-room cancer or something, so I can’t seriously second guess. But that guy really knows how to win with whatever tools are available. Unless there were other problems, last guy I would want to lose off my team.

Powell will help portland a lot

Still dono if they can really expect to make it past round 2 but they are better and their scoring just got even better

Theis for Mo Fucking Wagner makes zero sense, only positive was the C's got rid of Jeff 'I shouldn't be in the league' Teague.

Nothing godly about a washed Dipo, atm.

Dude cares more about his crappy R&B career.

Maybe the Miami Mafia fixes shit but I wouldn't hold my breath.
It's microkini season in South Beach

That's how you expand your music career

Yea Lonzo is going somewhere. He’s gonna get paid too. I kind of we wished the Pels moved him for something now....or sign and trade off season.
Just can’t have the other option. He walks and you get nada.

He’s improved for sure. Pels are really young, though and have an already very decent offense.

Nothing godly about a washed Dipo, atm.

Dude cares more about his crappy R&B career.

Maybe the Miami Mafia fixes shit but I wouldn't hold my breath.
hes washed who puts up 20/5/5, only thing that's dropped is is 3% but hes gonna get way more open looks in miami

Better than kelly and avery

Orlando had a helluva day on paper

Second part of the equation requires a competent front office to finish

Back