• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Torrey Pines and Dubai Desert Classic...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Alright, I've been letting this slip the last few weeks but we are ready for Big Boy golf now.

Torrey this year is also going to be the US Open site.

Over in the Dubai...looking at the field...

-Collin
-Fitz
-Fleetwood
-Casey
-Lowry
-Rose
-Westwood
-Garcia
-Poulter

Back to Torrey...

-Rahm
-Rory
-X
-Finau
-Reed
-English
-Sung Ja
-Brooks
-Day
-Wolff
-Scott'
-Bubba

and many, many more.

GREAT, great field.

Looking forward to it, lets find some winners!

I'm targeting Adam Scott this week in matchups and Top 10...from GolfBet:

"As evidenced by a second-place finish here in 2019, Scott fits the course quite nicely. He hits it long and is one of the best iron players on TOUR. While not a good putter, POA annua is by far his best surface and he actually gains strokes on the field in that department."

I'm targeting Adam Scott this week in matchups and Top 10...from GolfBet:

"As evidenced by a second-place finish here in 2019, Scott fits the course quite nicely. He hits it long and is one of the best iron players on TOUR. While not a good putter, POA annua is by far his best surface and he actually gains strokes on the field in that department."
I like Adam this week as well

Looks like it's going to storm all day Friday

Someone in SD said they were getting snow yesterday but other than Fri it looks reasonable

Harris English and Leishman are two that I have looked at.
No clue why Leishman is dogged in all three matchups offered to me

Only thing so far for me is top Asian, Im +325 1* and Kang +2500 .2*

Tournament Matchups that caught my eye

English -108 vs. Dice K
Woodland -124 vs. Gooch (Woodland healthy now, and long ball hitter good for South course in particular)
Leishman +134 vs. Koepka (Brooks new swing coach or doing his own thing)
Leishman +144 vs. Im
English -115 vs. Fatrick

Top 10 - Adam Scott +400 ..hoping the flat stick shows up for him this week

Top 10 - Talor Gooch +800 ..last 20 rounds compared to last 100 shows a definite uptick

Top 10 - Peter Malnati +1600 ..same as Gooch

Tourney Matchup - Corey Conners over Jason Day +120 ..fading Day's layoff with the Canuck who's been hitting well of late

To Miss the Cut - Xander +300 ...he's missed it 4 of the 5 times he's played Torrey; the course just seems to get the best of him

BOL all.

No clue why Leishman is dogged in all three matchups offered to me

Only thing so far for me is top Asian, Im +325 1* and Kang +2500 .2*
Leish was a great fade for a bit.

Seems to be rounding into form.

Leish was a great fade for a bit.

Seems to be rounding into form.
After the layoff but I see nothing saying that's still the case at all

Thought he might have an injury but haven't found anything

Switching gears for Round 2 after 2-0 rd 1....these two track tourneys are a bitch to cap with strokes gained data getting skewed by one course playing a lot tougher than the other.

Rd 2 3-ball:

Deki +135 ov Ortiz/Duncan
Finau -110 ov Perez/Snedeker

Switching gears for Round 2 after 2-0 rd 1....these two track tourneys are a bitch to cap with strokes gained data getting skewed by one course playing a lot tougher than the other.

Rd 2 3-ball:

Deki +135 ov Ortiz/Duncan
Finau -110 ov Perez/Snedeker

Had Matsuyama yesterday along with A Scott and C Smith. Going to tail ya today, GL

Tourney Matchup - Corey Conners over Jason Day +120 ..fading Day's layoff with the Canuck who's been hitting well of late

To Miss the Cut - Xander +300 ...he's missed it 4 of the 5 times he's played Torrey; the course just seems to get the best of him

Conners gets there, by a stroke. Xander flirted with the cut line yesterday, but managed to hold on for the weekend.

Round 3 3-balls:

Reed ov Gordon/Shelton -120
..decent price for experience of Patrick over the youngsters who might feel some pressure being on the front page of the leaderboard on moving day.

John Huh ov Davis/Woodland +200
..hoping to ride a hot putter

Ortiz ov Higgs/Gooch +160
..hot flatstick again

Hovland ov Rahm/Scott +200
..inflated price on a guy coming off 8 birdies on a soggy course. If Rahm runs away, so be it, can't pass up the odds on Hovland with the strokes gained yesterday.

This fatrick is gonna shyster til he can't anymore

Woulda been great if the official said nope, not embedded

Saw somewhere say that Reed has won 6 monday qualifiers in his career

How many strokes 'gained' in those 108 holes

10?

Casey has gone into beast mode in Dubai. Very impressive assuming he closes it out.

Got a little embedded profit on the tourney so far...hoping Scott can hang in there and Malnati can sneak back into the top 10.

Final Round 3-balls

Bo Hoag ov Potter Jr/Im +240
..all 3 guys gained strokes with the putter yesterday; Hoag was best, so looks like value

Sabbatini ov Finau/Homa +240
..lights out flat stick from Rory, best of round 3; worth a shot that he can keep it rolling well at that price

Griffin ov Hovland/Rahm +280
..if he putts like he did in round 2, he'll be in the mix at the end

Yall see Fatrick's Twitter burner account exposed last night? I'll be amazed if he can go out and win today
He's a sociopath, I wouldn't bet on it fazing him tbh

Would love to see him melt down though

Any link to the twit?

Would love to see him melt down though

Any link to the twit?
Yup. I have a feeling Reed comes out and wins this today.
he will use this as fuel. I think you are exactly right KJ. Won’t faze him at all

• Sad
Reactions: KJ

Yup. I have a feeling Reed comes out and wins this today.
he will use this as fuel. I think you are exactly right KJ. Won’t faze him at all
Can't stand the thief

This narcissistic fuckwad, some how golf media are gonna act like he's a needed villain

Villains are still good sports, he's a criminal

Farmers results

Futures & Tourn Matchups
3-2
+19.2u

Round by Round Matchups
5-3-4
+3.8u

Should probably hang up the cleats and not wager on whack-fuck anymore this season, but where's the fun in that?
On to Phoenix.

Back