• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Tom Brady...

Tampa was a garbage, albeit talent laden, organization going into '20. No chemistry. No cohesion. No leadership. No nothing. Its head coach was a mess. Its QB threw 30 picks last season.

Brady took the team over. In the locker room, on the sidelines and everywhere in between. The head coach acknowledged as such. Mediocrity wasn't going to be accepted. Excellence and a championship were the only options. Short of that was failure.

Tonight was the end result. Brady imposed his will on the other 52 players on the team. And the coaching staff. They went from trash without a clue to an organized and driven team. No coincidence that acquisition of one player was the difference. And the result was a world championship.

Good for Brady. The best. Ever.

He'll always be my favorite athlete of all time and it's not close.

Last edited:
Tampa was a garbage, albeit talent laden, organization going into '20. No chemistry. No cohesion. No leadership. No nothing. Its head coach was a mess. Its QB threw 30 picks last season.

Brady took the team over. In the locker room, on the sidelines and everywhere in between. The head coach acknowledged as such. Mediocrity wasn't going to be accepted. Excellence and a championship were the only options. Short of that was failure.

Tonight was the end result. Brady imposed his will on the other 52 players on the team. And the coaching staff. They went from trash without a clue to an organized and driven team. No coincidence that acquisition of one player was the difference. And the result was a world championship.

Good for Brady The best. Ever.

Amazing what happens when Tom Brady is your leader instead of JeatsWs

Why does Takashi 6-9 think he has the right to argue with the GOAT?

Dude is TERRIBLE at coverage

Insanely overrated.

Scumbag trash

Good for Brady. The best. Ever.

can hardly tell he your favorite! Lol.

not to take anything away from Brady but I can’t stand the narrative of how awful Tampa was before he showed up. There a reason he picked Bucs and not the jets or some other dumpster fire team! Bucs were loaded with talent all over on both sides the ball and brought in several of “his guys”. Given the circumstances of the year I do think it would be foolish for me to say a lot of qbs coulda had success replacing Shamus, I think that true to a extent but I’m also willing to concede there no chance another qb coulda came in and took them all the way to the promise land in a season with no preseason and very little practice time to get on the same page with the new offense and players! (To be clear I’m saying absolutely/positively no other qb could have came in and bucs be champs today!) Nobody woulda been able to make it all gel as quickly as Tommy did, 100% true.

I Don’t like the narrative that Arians and staff were bumbling fools either. Arians highly respected and while he hadn’t won as a head coach neither had Andy until he got mahomes! Not only do I think arians a good coach (along with having very good assistants, Bowles being one the best DC’s in the game and having prior HC experience i think a huge bonus) I think he deserves credit for checking his ego and allowing Brady to put his stamp on the offense in a way I don’t think a lot of coaches in Arians position would have done. Can’t imagine a Arians offense ever having the lead receivers be a te and a rb before Brady! Surely they woulda thrown all kinds of picks trying to force it down field to the wrs yesterday, not that they woulda been in this spot in 1st place!

In summary, all hail Brady, absolutely! let’s just be fair about the fact this team was loaded and the defense played a huge part in beating brees, Rodgers, mahomes, and think it fair to say was the absolute driving force in the saints game and the SB! 50/50 in nfc championship, Brady got it done early but the defense sealed that game in 2nd half, Defense wasn’t much help in the WC game where Brady carved up the skins (the oline was great tho). Nobody can do it alone, on Same note I agree nobody else coulda came in and brought it all together in such short order! That is why Brady the undisputed GOAT with a resume that I can’t see anyone touching in our lifetimes!!

I did see a pretty amazing segment on Brady today to praise him even more. Think it was nick wright doing the cowherd show today that came up with it, pretty funny since he like the biggest Brady hater!

You can basically break Brady’s career into 3 7 year sections and each 7 year block matches up favorably to another HOF QBs career accomplishments!!

year 1-7 were called the “Aikman years” . 3 SB’s, 2 Sb mvps, kinda more a game manager than carrying the team but obviously one the best game managers ever!!

Years 8-14 dubbed the “Marino years”. No rings but 2 SB appearances, several regular season mvp trophies, bunch more afc championship appearances, had the perfect season get derailed in the SB. He hung big numbers thru this time in history with his best weapons! again compares favorably to Marino years although I’d assume career stats wise he lacking which I’d think he have to be in every section, certainly not lacking in HOF achievement tho!!

just when most of us expected the end to be near this Mfer in years 15-21 get dubbed the “Montana years”! You know, one the guys considered as the potential GOAT before Brady did this., 4 more SBs, 3 more SB mvps, and a whole bunch of other crap including pulling off what Montana couldn’t and leaving the comforts of his career home and winning a ship with another team!!!

love him or hate him (oddly enough I have done both at various times throughout these 20+ years! Lol) , ALL HAIL BRADY! The GOAT of GOATS!!

Last edited:
He was saying Apparently Jerry rice had been the only other FB player in history that you could split his career in 2 and have 2 HOF careers. Now Brady the only ever you could split his career into 3 separate careers and have 3 HOF careers! Pretty freaking amazing!!

They said on FTM this morn that Tom Terrific was communicating with teammates (not sure if it's text or tweets) that they would win the game. That KC couldn't tackle etc....

Guess UM will be calling 10 min after Brady retires.

Tom Brady saved us from the dark nightmare that is the Chiefs. Seriously, Hill. And now Reid kid's ways. Awful stuff.

Last edited:
You can‘t protect Brady‘s name from Deflategate and cite an innocent Chiefs player and someone who isn‘t even a Chief on the other side, too. Talk about mental gymnastics.

lol no shit. Brady great and all but let’s not pretend he some angel. Dude has pushed the limits of rules his whole career, and other times benefited from his team doing it! Just this year wasn’t he caught several times breaking the boundaries of covid restrictions every team was dealing with?

Tom Brady saved us from the dark nightmare that is the Chiefs. Seriously, Hill. And now Reid kid's ways. Awful stuff.

judge much? I’m sure the niners only roster 53 stand up guys that never do anything wrong! Am I mistaken or didn’t they have a gun runner on their team at one point? We know Brady not above cheating or bending the rules at best!!

You can‘t protect Brady‘s name from Deflategate and cite an innocent Chiefs player and someone who isn‘t even a Chief on the other side, too. Talk about mental gymnastics.
I can’t totally agree with this. But I get your point too

there's a difference between destroying lives and breaking rules of a game. one is immoral and done by shitty people. if someone cuts a line at dmv, you can laugh at it. if they strangle the person ahead of them and take their spot, that would be a problem.

there's a difference between destroying lives and breaking rules of a game. one is immoral and done by shitty people. if someone cuts a line at dmv, you can laugh at it. if they strangle the person ahead of them and take their spot, that would be a problem.

and we are to believe niners fans have never rooted for a strangler or 2 now calling other franchises black clouds? I don’t think cause kc has a few guys we know have questionable character means the entire franchise a black cloud on the nfl, cause let’s be real, we might not know of them all but I can pretty much guarantee every team has some suspect ppl at best on their roster or in the organization.

and we are to believe niners fans have never rooted for a strangler or 2 now calling other franchises black clouds? I don’t think cause kc has a few guys we know have questionable character means the entire franchise a black cloud on the nfl, cause let’s be real, we might not know of them all but I can pretty much guarantee every team has some suspect ppl at best on their roster or in the organization.

Tyreek Hill was proven innocent — there’s evidence for this and the one who knows best (Capaholic) also explained this to us. Brady was never proven innocent in Deflategate. Tell me which one is shadier.

My buddy was denied a PPP loan to keep from having to lay off 4 employees and allow one of his clinics to remain open at the beginning of the pandemic because the funds had dried up. Brady isn't alone in all the shady involved with "small business" loan assistance but he got just shy of a million dollars in assistance from that program to "help" his small business shortly before buying his $2 million dollar boat. Guy's sooooo squeaky clean. Fuck him.

GOAT QB, just wonderful.

Tyreek Hill was proven innocent — there’s evidence for this and the one who knows best (Capaholic) also explained this to us. Brady was never proven innocent in Deflategate. Tell me which one is shadier.

“proven innocent” doesn’t mean you innocent any more than guilty when “proven so”, do we think oj innocent? I think there some proof tyreke a hot head, whether that means he did whatever or not I dunno but I certainly don’t think he incapable of beating a bitch.

Far as deflate gate goes I never found that in itself to be a big deal, maybe some do, I don’t. That said speaking of histories or behavior that leads one to think someone capable of one thing or another I think it incredibly fair to say we know Brady not above bending or flat out breaking some rules in attempt to win. How much that matters in grand scheme of things a opinion that varies greatly between ppl.

I actually like guys who do anything to win even if it means bending or breaking some rules most of which I find to be stupid anyways. That said you could certainly argue the cheating or bending of rules is more a black cloud than anything someone does off the field. Reprehensible behavior off the field doesnt lead to a competitive advantage so while it may be far more disgusting to a persons moral code or values im
Not sure it more a black cloud on the league than a guy or team winning who is doing things to give themselves a edge!

My buddy was denied a PPP loan to keep from having to lay off 4 employees and allow one of his clinics to remain open at the beginning of the pandemic because the funds had dried up. Brady isn't alone in all the shady involved with "small business" loan assistance but he got just shy of a million dollars in assistance from that program to "help" his small business shortly before buying his $2 million dollar boat. Guy's sooooo squeaky clean. Fuck him.

GOAT QB, just wonderful.

im very lost here, lol. So Brady has recently gotten a loan for a business?

regardless I know it crazy to say one team is a black cloud while another saving us from it based on a few guys questionable character. As I said there no 53 man roster in nfl that doesn’t have some guys with questionable at best character. Why should I care what they do off the field any more than what my pizza delivery driver does at home?

im very lost here, lol. So Brady has recently gotten a loan for a business?
PPP was part of the COVID relief bill last year that allotted money for small business loans at 0% interest to stay afloat, 52% of applicants were turned down because the funds had been depleted. Whatever small business TB got his milly for helped him stay afloat (barely) in the parade a couple days ago.

The Osteen televangelist also got over 4 milly, what a joke.

PPP was part of the COVID relief bill last year that allotted money for small business loans at 0% interest to stay afloat, 52% of applicants were turned down because the funds had been depleted. Whatever small business TB got his milly for helped him stay afloat (barely) in the parade a couple days ago.

The Osteen televangelist also got over 4 milly, what a joke.

what a ass! Both of them.

Not like they were alone in abusing it, just a reflection of character

I hear ya. I’m not the judging type anyways. I do plenty of things that I have no problem with but I’m sure fall below others “moral standards” and I don’t really care.

I’m just taking shots in the context some thanking him for saving us from the apparent black cloud of despicable ppl in kc! I ain’t here to say what anyone else chooses to do or how they live their life matters to me cause it doesn’t (especially in the context of whether I root for a team or not!). My own morality or lack there of (depending who ya ask) isn’t about and shouldn’t concern anyone else but me, lol.

Reactions: KJ
the whole whiners organization was run by hoodlums...all teams are guilty of having plenty of pieces of shit on their roster for sure. i pretty much consider the nfl as a whole to be a black cloud. i was just making the point that tom brady isn't a criminal. we won't be seeing him in the news for beating the shit out of anyone, running a drug ring, etc. if we made a list of nfl personnel that are problematic and potentially dangerous, brady would be in the bottom tier.

the whole whiners organization was run by hoodlums...all teams are guilty of having plenty of pieces of shit on their roster for sure. i pretty much consider the nfl as a whole to be a black cloud. i was just making the point that tom brady isn't a criminal. we won't be seeing him in the news for beating the shit out of anyone, running a drug ring, etc. if we made a list of nfl personnel that are problematic and potentially dangerous, brady would be in the bottom tier.

that fair.

I def wouldn’t be shocked if we found out sometime that Brady had used some type of PED tho, maybe even one that hadn’t been band yet but a ped none the less! I’d actually be more shocked if he hasn’t used anything! That obviously not the same but I think can be argued more a black cloud than off the field shit (not really in nfl where nobody cares like baseball), and of course some those ped’s are illegal therefore suppose could be considered criminal. I’m sure bucs have some guys that are potential off the field criminals too! Lol

Or I should say I’d be pretty shocked that it ever got out but still think he prob used some!

Back