• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Tom Brady GOAT

Teapot9

Booster for Missouri Athletics
if you think otherwise go see Johnny in Montana for a mental evaluation
I’m 0-2 last Two years in SB
Congrats Brady backers.
Chiefs are typical missoura trash. When Jim Rome Shalom did his segment I knew I was fucked. What a state missoura huh?
I felt too good about this game and dropped a couple grand on the loss. Hope everyone had a fun Sunday!!! Let’s go NHL!!!

Certainly the greatest leader in the NFL of all time. Look at what they did in Tampa:

- Lenny was a castoff in Jax, thought to be a poor pass catcher, moody, injury prone, etc. It took awhile to gel but Playoff Lenny was a freaking beast.
- AB was a pariah across the league. He even washed out once before with Brady in NE. Yet mid-year he comes to Tampa, keeps his mouth shut, takes the 3rd receiver spot, and now he's got a ring and a Super Bowl TD.
- Gronk exited NE washed up. Old, slow, retires and tries his hand in the entertainment industry. Finds out Brady is moving to Tampa, decides to join him and in the second half of the year he looked five years younger. Not only did he make big catches he reestablished himself as the best blocking TE in the league too.

Does anyone believe those things could happen with any other QB? Hell no.

Also saddest day at CTG when the basketballs make it to the top.

the inverse of the joy seeing college football up there, then the ghostown summers

hrumph as Joe P would say

i can’t wait for a whole baseball season with fans back in the stands!!! Let’s just hope the players and owners don’t ruin it with their constant bickering!!

He’s the greatest. End of fucking discussion.

look at what I posted in the other Brady tribute thread, you can cut his career into 3 different 7 year blocks and every one of them stacks up favorably to some the greatest the game has seen! Dude seriously could have had 3 completely separate HOF careers!!

look at what I posted in the other Brady tribute thread, you can cut his career into 3 different 7 year blocks and every one of them stacks up favorably to some the greatest the game has seen! Dude seriously could have had 3 completely separate HOF careers!!
It’s insane. I’ve seen that run.

then break it down to 32 jobs in the world. Just think about that. To just do what he has done blows my mind

There was someone on this forum who called me crazy for saying Brady would beat the Saints cause their D sucked lol

There was someone on this forum who called me crazy for saying Brady would beat the Saints cause their D sucked lol

well we all get shit wrong but seems silly to call anyone crazy for their opinion about one these games where pretty much anything can happen!!

I really thought bucs were gonna beat saints the 2nd meeting on Sunday night, think that was my biggest loss of the season if you combine what I had on that game and the fact I lost 2 different survivor pools trying to be cute and taking bucs that week! (That was the week pretty much everyone had steelers and Dallas was so damn close to beating them! In matter of hours went from looking like I was gonna be one of only a handful left standing to everyone else advancing and me looking like a dummy! Lol).

That 2nd game def made me less confident in bucs in game 3. I just didn’t understand wtf Bowles was doing on Sunday night playin zone and letting brees pick them apart?!?! Seems like I been screaming at defenses for 2 years to attack the shit out the saints with press coverage and jumping everything short and in the box! Knowing damn well brees can’t beat ya deep or even outside the numbers more than 5-10 yards down the field! Bucs defense was tailor made to do exactly that yet they played some weak ass zone and got destroyed! Maybe they were playing the long game and saving it for the playoffs? Beats me, but they finally played it right when it counted!!

Brady was not good at all in that 3rd game (or any the 3 vs saints defense for that matter), he was incredibly lucky he didn’t throw 2-3 picks himself! Bucs didn’t have one scoring drive that started from their own territory so not as if they were convincingly the right side in the playoff game despite the score. Someone I respect called that one the most fraudulent playoff scores in years!! Granted he was on saints and obviously a tad biased (lol), there was def some truth to it tho. Bucs defense was incredible in that game but even with that I’m not sure they win if they don’t force that cook fumble? That play really turned the game as saints were up and about to be in bucs territory if I remember correctly. Don’t think had they got points on that drive the Bucs woulda been able to come back as you would have to assume with that lead brees wouldnt have been forced to throw leading fo the picks that set bucs up for scores!! If they had maintained or pushed the lead there they simply coulda played conservative and continued punting and forcing bucs to drive the field which they never seemed capable of. Games way to close and decided by only a few plays to be overly confident enough to trash someone else’s opinion I think! Shockingly as it sounds The SB was one the rare games these playoffs that wasn’t decided by a handful of plays!

Back