• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Today Is Tuesday, And I Wrote So Much That I Have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.

Sparky1019

3-2 +$432 YTD

2-2 Yesterday. Coming out with some money with my bigger bets winning, but I made a horrible call in the A's though. No more stupid calls like that I will assure you. Some very nice games today, and I can't wait. So... Anyway, on to today.

Mets Even
Risking $100 to win $100

I just think they will dominate Wells in the early going, and I'm not saying Hernandez will pitch a gem, but I think the Mets bats are just to overwhelming for the Cards to handle.

Padres/Giants Under 7.5 -105
Risking $315 to win $300

I took one look at this total and knew I had to check everything I could to get on the right side of this, and this is what I came up with. We all know that Zito is coming from the AL so he hasn't had much experience against the Padres, but when they don't know to much about the other, the pitcher should have the advantage. And for a great pitcher like Barry Zito, he should be able to contain the bats of the Padres. But San Diego did have 66 total at bats against him. In those at bats, they have 14 hits, 1 Homer, 6 RBI's, 8 Walks and 20 K's. But along with that, they have a poor average of .212. That should equal to 1-2 runs total for them. As for Jake Peavy, he has experience against the Giants where he is very good. With 275 at bats, they have 60 hits, 7 Homers, 26 RBI's, 26 Walks, and 57 K's. But to top it all off, they only hit .218 against him in all those at bats, which is really bad. And 12 of those 26 Walks came to Barry Bonds, which we must think 8-9 of them were intentional. Other batting averages against the pen of the Padres are .247 against Scott Linebrink in 73 at bats. .211 against Heath Bell in 19 at bats, with only 1 RBI. The best of them all is Cla Meredith who allowed a remarckable .043 average against the Giants in 23 at bats giving up 1 hits. And we know that they use Meredith a whole lot. And of course Trevor Hoffman. Who, out of 103 at bats, only gave up 21 hits, and allowed a .204 average. That clears it up for the Padres pen against the Giants. Now it's time for the Giants pen against the Padres. Starting off with Jack Taschner. Out of 21 at bats against him, the Padres have 3 hits, and allowed a .143 average against them. Also Vinnie Chulk did not give up 1 hit in 15 at bats against him. And finally you have Armando Benitez, who is 64 at bats, gave up only 8 hits and surrendered an average of .125. As you can see worst pitcher here is Scott Linebrink who has given up only .247 which is not bad at all. Which is all the indications for a perfect under. This is some looking play for the early game.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dodgers +120[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Risking $200 to win $240[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Lets start off by saying...OUCH, my hands are cramping up. So let me take some time to rest them........... OK, i'm ready. Yes, I'm betting against the Brewers again like an idiot. Overall, Wolf has had success against the Brewers in the past. In 103 at bats, they have 24 hits, 3 Homers, and only 7 RBI's. They also have 10 Walks and 24 K's along with a .233 BA. Which is pretty bad. I know this is an improved team, but I don't think Cappy can get the job done. He has been a reck against the Dodgers over the years. And when I say a reck, I mean A RECK. In 162 at bats, they have 57 hits, 6 Homers, and a a whopping 25 RBI's. And they Walked 13 times, and Struckout 26 times. But they bat an average of .352. And If that isn't good, I don't know what is. They have an OBP of .395, and a SLG % of .549. By the time they get to the relievers, they will have a big lead with the players they have in their lineup. This should be a cakewalk for the Dodgers.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Rockies -130[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Risking $650 to win $500[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Lets start off by saying...OUCH, my hands are cramping up. So let me take some time to rest them........... OK, i'm ready Alright...Lets me go off on the limb here and say that this will be a revenge kind of game from yesterday, and it should be a blowout by the powerful Rockies. Francis takes the mound for Colorado tomorrow. And although he isn't the best pitcher, he will be good enough for this battle. Out of 121 at bats against Francis, the D-Backs have 31 hits, 8 Homers and 18 RBI's. They also have a batting average of .256. On a normal day that would be good for that batters, but in this case its not. Livan Hernandez is trash when he comes to face the Rockies. From 222 at bats, the Rockies piled up 79 hits, 5 Homers, 34 RBI's, and more Walks then K's. 23 Walks and 18 K's. While they have a whopping .356 batting average, .422 OBP, and .536 SLG %. This has [/FONT]blowout all over it. The D-Backs had the edge yesterday, and the Rocks still put up a big fight. Now they have a bigger advantage then the D-Backs had, and will win this game by a large margin. Expect the ball to be flying. And if you can...WATCH THIS GAME. It will be a very fun game to watch.

BOL All. Have A Great Day.
Peace_5.gif

Mets are solid bro, I see a LOT of people on the Rockies in here, maybe im missing a winner here, lol.....gl dude

renew Thanks bro. :shake: I just think the Dodgers should be able to rock Cappy. :cheers:

hile Thanks bro. :shake: Yea...I really think the Rockies will cakewalk through this one. Hernandez is horrible. And now hes playing a team who he is historically is horrible against. :cheers:

Santa Thansk bro. :shake: Lets do this. :cheers:

Unfortunately the mets do look like a good play. As a Card fan, I am not exactly thrilled about Wells, but maybe he will surprise me. GL today!

slim Thanks. :shake: Yea...I don't think Wells will have what it takes to come through as a Cardinal. IMO. He's just like Livan Hernandez at Arizona, he wont last long either.

Back