• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Thursday Baseball In Games

Its time for Jerry Narron to move Phillips back down in the lineup where he belongs in the 7 hole........he looks like he has gotten that long swing back and trying to provide the power role in the 3 hole

btw Santa nice start for your Sleigh ;)

I forgot to edit the team and remove the players on DL, sucked first few days, but will be better now ;)

also I've got Vladdy on, he can win me the bloody thing on his own ;) :D

Griffey Jr at bat, poor setup this inning, we need him coming with men already on :D.

btw I'm also on the White Sox (2 units) and Detroit runline (3 units) today. Won't count anything in my record yet, since I'm not posting any plays, writeups, etc...but heating up these days, should start soon.

And yeah, I'm 4 units on Cincy over.

(Btw I have a 1-10 staking system, unlike most of you guys, this is a European thing :D)

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Go bats! We need a few to go yard with runners on base!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

yep, never looked like an over match, despite a lot of number of hits.

I hope it will change and we pull out a win, but I just don't see it.

struck out. Don't want to sound petty but this was probably one of the last chances...

we need 8 runs to be scored...not likely.

Buehrle already out for the Chi Sox.....got hit by a Garko line drive
Hassett on in relief to start the 3rd

Reds 3-2. Run scored on a passed ball. And that runner got to 3rd on a wild pitch. Cubs bullpen sucks.

pods with a big 2 out rbi single for the white sox.

3-2 white sox top 8th

Back