• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

The Match... Is back...

I got an ice cold ML. Like right before it would have shards of thin ice. Wish there was a recipe to time it this perfect

I guess it is me - the worst television ever. Too many damn people with the microphone and yapping.

Put mic on the 4 players and at most maybe 2 announcers.

I'll leave it at that.

MVP - Aaron Rodgers

I guess it is me - the worst television ever. Too many damn people with the microphone and yapping.

Put mic on the 4 players and at most maybe 2 announcers.

I'll leave it at that.

MVP - Aaron Rodgers
Agree somewhat. Just make sure Barkley always on for the comedy. Larry Fitz is a nice guy but he wasn’t very good

Agree somewhat. Just make sure Barkley always on for the comedy. Larry Fitz is a nice guy but he wasn’t very good
Fitz was smart. He’s a serious golfer & knew he couldn’t really yap on with the 10 others & the special guests

Yeah, Fitz knows his stuff but with so much going on he couldn't fit in well enough.

For the fall one (I'm sure another around Turkey Day) they need JT either playing or commentating again. He's hilarious.

Obviously Phil is the ambassador of these and keeps it flowing.

Barkley always needs to be part of it.

Phone in calls mess up the flow a bit.

Brady was much more 'open' this time around.

Reactions: KJ
Back