• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

The Clippas

skanless13

We come in peace
This team confuses the F out of me. Just when I’m ready to write them off after their pitiful performances in games 1 and 2, they flip a switch and now look almost unstoppable. Granted, it is against Dallas, but still. Now with AD going down, is this the team to beat? Am I overreacting to the last 2 games? Which is the real LAC?

This team confuses the F out of me. Just when I’m ready to write them off after their pitiful performances in games 1 and 2, they flip a switch and now look almost unstoppable. Granted, it is against Dallas, but still. Now with AD going down, is this the team to beat? Am I overreacting to the last 2 games? Which is the real LAC?
I'd assume they win this series but this can easily get to a #7 and then who knows how they react?

Obviously the Utah series will be interesting.

Gotta play defense...

Lue scares me but seemingly some adjustments were made...

I think they blow Dallas out in g6, team is so inconsistent but banking on them with their backs against the wall. Bunch of duds when it's not.

Looking for some advice—currently holding a Clippers series ticket -170.
Should I hedge off on Dallas ML +195, shoot for the middle at +6 or just let it ride?
I’m going to be completely honest, I went pretty big on this and after Game 2 didn’t play out as I predicted, all I ever wanted was to have an opportunity to get off this ticket. Like a true degen, now that it has life, I want to let it ride. Just wanted to get everyone’s thoughts. Thanks!

Looking for some advice—currently holding a Clippers series ticket -170.
Should I hedge off on Dallas ML +195, shoot for the middle at +6 or just let it ride?
I’m going to be completely honest, I went pretty big on this and after Game 2 didn’t play out as I predicted, all I ever wanted was to have an opportunity to get off this ticket. Like a true degen, now that it has life, I want to let it ride. Just wanted to get everyone’s thoughts. Thanks!
I'm sitting on -155 from after Game 1...

Just glad to have "another" chance to make a decision like after Game 4.

I have no clue. Gonna sleep on it.

Last edited:
Clips or nothing in Game 7.

Anticipating the home team blows the road team out of the arena.

All of us with Flippers futures should just let them ride.

Don’t hedge. This is a super quick turnaround for the Mavs on Sunday. Tuesday they had a full 2 days rest. Now they have just over one day with an early start.

One team plays defense the other plays gimmicky zones. It’s worked to date but you have to rely what’s consistent. Clippers haven’t shot well, at all, and still win and compete in these loses.

Clippers were +650 to win West before last night as a -150 closing favorite.

Now +260.

I couldn’t make a trip to add anymore and I was genuinely worried about winning a third in a row on the road.

will continue to ride my +260s and +300s parlayed with the Nets PK East.

Clippers were +650 to win West before last night as a -150 closing favorite.

Now +260.

I couldn’t make a trip to add anymore and I was genuinely worried about winning a third in a row on the road.

will continue to ride my +260s and +300s parlayed with the Nets PK East.

They got me man I didn't think there was any way Mavs would lose again at home (crowd factored into it which normally wouldn't but...ya know, covid yada yada)

Think it’s 1st time that all Road teams win on the road in 6 straight games in the playoffs……will there be a 7th with the Mavericks?

Think it’s 1st time that all Road teams win on the road in 6 straight games in the playoffs……will there be a 7th with the Mavericks?

Somewhat happened in the bubble between the Raps and Celtics last season, 'road' team won all 6 games then the 'road' team won Game 7.

Somewhat happened in the bubble between the Raps and Celtics last season, 'road' team won all 6 games then the 'road' team won Game 7.
Darn those ESPN commentators…….maybe they don’t count the bubble cause they all play at the same venue?

Damn, what a freaking effort tonight by Da Clippas without Kawhi. Thought they had a good chance to cover. Did NOT think they’d win.

What's the latest on CP3? If he's out for 3-4 games of the next series - and Clippers can end this tomorrow. Wow.

I don't know if they can end it tomorrow though if Donavan plays better, but, right now, he's playing bad and injured.

What's the latest on CP3? If he's out for 3-4 games of the next series - and Clippers can end this tomorrow. Wow.

I don't know if they can end it tomorrow though if Donavan plays better, but, right now, he's playing bad and injured.
Can't see him missing more than a game

Mitchell is a shell of Spida at the moment, definitely hurt

We gotta pay the piper

Team is deeper than we ever thought. Obviously on fire 2nd H. No CP3 No problem?

Not sure yet. But if you go by the old ways….Suns bet. That was more emotional than I can recall.

I’m glad they are in it. Much better series.

Holy crap. Just finished watching them eliminate the Jazz. I know I’ve been hard on this team, I think I called them heartless, maybe even gutless. So I’m here to eat my words. What they just pulled off was none of those things. NEVER would have thought once Kawhi went down that they’d win this series… especially after going up then falling behind by 20. Fucking impressive. I don’t know if any other teams have their own thread going, but I’m gonna keep bumping this one till they either win it all or are sent home. Fucking impressive Clips!

Back