• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

The Arnold Palmer Invitational

SG: Approach (27%), SG: Off the Tee (23%), SG: Putting Bermudagrass/Lightning (18 %), SG: Ball-striking (17%) and SG: Par 5 (15%).
  1. Sam Burns(+5000)
  2. Matthew NeSmith (+11000)
  3. Tyrrell Hatton (+1800)
  4. Will Zalatoris (+5000)
  5. Sungjae Im (+2500)
  6. Matthew Fitzpatrick (+2500)
  7. Bryson DeChambeau (+1400)
  8. Viktor Hovland (+1200)
  9. Cameron Tringale (+9000)
  10. Henrik Norlander (+11000)

Casey 28-1
Molinari 30-1
Day 40-1
Rose 70-1

Wind should be down the first two days but kicks up on the weekend. I kind of like the euro trend and will run with that. Rory should be there but usually doesn’t play well in the wind so he probably fades out. I was shot tracking a lot of Hatton last week because I was on him and I don’t think he’s hitting it like he was. His chipping and bunker play was just terrible. So I’m off him. Thought about Reed but I don’t like the number. Molinari and Casey are playing great so it’s also a form play on them. Day is turning it around, has success here, and the number is good for this field. Same for Rose who just a few weeks ago notched a 2nd place to DJ in a pretty good field. His number seems crazy to me so I’ll bite.

I don't have the self control to not play this so....

2x Day -130 over Spieth

(I'm still smarting a little bit after Willy Z doubled the 18th to push my big play against Homa....also didn't help that Ortiz made a side winding 120 footer on the 18th to nip Ancer by 1).

Moving on...I love me some Bay Hill

SG: Approach (27%), SG: Off the Tee (23%), SG: Putting Bermudagrass/Lightning (18 %), SG: Ball-striking (17%) and SG: Par 5 (15%).
  1. Sam Burns(+5000)
  2. Matthew NeSmith (+11000)
  3. Tyrrell Hatton (+1800)
  4. Will Zalatoris (+5000)
  5. Sungjae Im (+2500)
  6. Matthew Fitzpatrick (+2500)
  7. Bryson DeChambeau (+1400)
  8. Viktor Hovland (+1200)
  9. Cameron Tringale (+9000)
  10. Henrik Norlander (+11000)
#s 1, 4, 5, and 8. Good luck

Viktor really impressed me after that 8 and just kept going man.
what a kid man.
Will be on him in some ways

Euro weekend for me as well

This is off topic but I was wondering what was the public’s perception on Tiger before he won his first Masters? Was he kind of bubbling before that and then crushing the Masters sent him to another planet? Or was that win out of nowhere?

Anybody remember what his odds were to win that Masters?

Cheers.

This is off topic but I was wondering what was the public’s perception on Tiger before he won his first Masters? Was he kind of bubbling before that and then crushing the Masters sent him to another planet? Or was that win out of nowhere?

Anybody remember what his odds were to win that Masters?

Cheers.
He was the favorite going into that Masters I'm pretty sure. He had won 3 times since he turned pro the September before. He was #1 ranked amateur for like 5 years too. I think a lot of people thought at the time that it would take him some time before he figured out how to play tour golf. And they had no idea how mentally tough he was on the course.

Added Spieth 43-1. If he’s really back I don’t think we see this number again. Auto bet for me. Could blow up in my face.

Thursday 3balls:
Molinari +250 (Mcilroy, Hatton)
Rose +250 (Spieth, Douche)
Spieth +205 (Rose, Douche)

Fading Bryson (Douche). Actually bet the Spieth one and forgot I had bet Rose. Still can come out ahead but probably not the smartest.

My matchups this week:

Leishman +115 over Homa
Putnam +105 over McNealy
Day -135 over Spieth
Kokrak -120 over English
Rickie -115 over Rose
Todd -125 over Poulter

I guess at least Louie W/D before the tourney and not after he tee'd off. Cancel's out my Oostie/Spieth matchup.

I don't have the self control to not play this so....

2x Day -130 over Spieth

(I'm still smarting a little bit after Willy Z doubled the 18th to push my big play against Homa....also didn't help that Ortiz made a side winding 120 footer on the 18th to nip Ancer by 1).

Moving on...I love me some Bay Hill
I’m tied and I wish I could add more to this. I’ll likely pay up but I’ll take my chances spieth won’t keep rolling in 30 footers to save bogey amongst other shenanigans. Day made nothing all day.

I’m tied and I wish I could add more to this. I’ll likely pay up but I’ll take my chances spieth won’t keep rolling in 30 footers to save bogey amongst other shenanigans. Day made nothing all day.
Actually I liked enough from Day I’ll add a nibble at 30-1

Rd2 3-balls

Stanley ov Gooch/V. Perez +225

Hoge ov Kirk/Hadwin +240

...wagering on flatstick variance

LPGA Rd2 3-balls

Jin Young Ko ov N. Korda/J. Korda +180
inflated price due to the Korda sisters hype. Plus, @geauxgolfer mentioned Ko :)

Playing C. Connors over K. Bradley at -135 today. Mostly a fade on Keegan, don’t think he’ll follow up a solid round with another.

Connors to win tournament +600

both 1 unit

Back