• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

The 2021 Masters Discussion Thread

Too many bets to type out but that's my H2H action.

Long story short I'm heavy on Beekcake with my outrights. I think the narrative of no greens book is kind of a silly one and while I could be wrong I think one absolutely wild lost ball of a 370 yd drive 40 yards short of #3 derailed the entire event for him. Is it his fault that he wasn't emotionally stable to over come it? ...why yes it is but it happened.

IMO that type of silliness isn't going to happen in the hard/dry/firm conditions we are about to see and conditions I think only will benefit his bomber style and he's proven to be elite on quick/firm conditions around the greens (not like it was in November). He's only going to have even more of an edge with angles and run outs. The issue in november other than the nonsensical lost ball that was completely in play was his iron play which is in an entirely different place than in November. That's what helped him win at winged foot (along with accurate driving) and if he does that here...quite frankly he wins.

God speed and good luck

Last edited:
I'm high on Speith, Rahm, C,Smith, W,Simpson, Sergio and Im

Sungjae Im top 10 +360 - Im tends to be hit or miss but there's no denying his pure talent and when he's hot he's hard to beat. He finished 2nd in his only Masters appearance and he comes out firing in the early rounds so expect him to be around the top of the leaderboard. The key for him is his approach game, if he starts throwing darts watch out.

Adding Round #1

JT Over Bryson -115

Bernd Wiesberger OVER Perez -120
JT to win

Spieth Over Rory for tourney

Wiesberger OVER Perez for tourney

JT Over Bryson for tourney

Adding for Tourney
Cameron Smith -125 Over Tyrrell Hatton

Adding Round #1
Wiesberger +100 OVER MacIntyre

Rory has never shot Even or better in Rd 1 at Augusta.
I tried to look for his over under score today but missed it

These greens are out of control imo. Guys are hitting good putts that are rolling out 10 feet sometimes. They look crusty and bumpy as all get out on tv. I know people like to see it hard but this is borderline unfair.

These greens are out of control imo. Guys are hitting good putts that are rolling out 10 feet sometimes. They look crusty and bumpy as all get out on tv. I know people like to see it hard but this is borderline unfair.
Cry baby Sergio called it gimmicky last year. Yesterday I listened to Masters rep discussing evening the playing field, not making it a 8000 yd course in the future, to offset current driver/distances today’s players are hitting.

I agree, borderline unfair. Good shots turn poor, only great shots are rewarded.

Rose with morning draw today....ideal... if he can fire a 68-69 today he's in GREAT shape.

Bernd on fire early.

Think they said only 2 of the last 12 or 13 winners went afternoon/morning starts, obviously depends on weather

Hit a nice 3 team parlay, 3-ball edition yesterday with Kisner, Deki & Rose. 20-1 payout.

Giving it another go today, 3 ball.

Kokrak over Perez and Leishman
Reed over Berger and Casey
Connors over Schwartzel and Kim
Thomas over Oosthuizen and Finau
joined u on Reed

Matchups for me today

SW Kim +100 over Conners
Niemann -125 over Ancer
Sergio +126 over Webb
Casey -105 over Rory
X -130 over Berger