• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

The 2021 Masters Discussion Thread

I may be looking to fade players who were first timers back in November. I know these guys are all so good, but the course is going to play a lot different due to different grass as well as the April weather. Experience matters here more than most, and while those newbies will be more familiar with the layout, conditions will not be similar

I may be looking to fade players who were first timers back in November. I know these guys are all so good, but the course is going to play a lot different due to different grass as well as the April weather. Experience matters here more than most, and while those newbies will be more familiar with the layout, conditions will not be similar
Great point

Has anybody ever seen odds drop so quickly like they have with Westwood.
When I had him at the Players he was 131/1. The next week at the Honda he went off as the second favorite.
Around that same time he was 110/1 for Augusta. I now see him as low as 22/1.
He was going to be my main guy for FRL but I was expecting 100/1.
He hasn't even won anything.

I'm sitting with a bunch of money on Blake Spieth at 40/1.
I really hope he doesn't win in Texas this week. I don't want a heartbreaking loss though either.
This has happened too many times to me, and it never works out. It's now to the point where I always bet on the guy the week before as well, but this week I only bet on Blake to be FRL

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
I’m on these three, but will narrow it down to two

Finau *** biggest bet***
Fitzpatrick throw out first round last year and he was a big contender
Fleetwood his game is rounding into form at the perfect time

Hoffman.
He was the leader after round one the year that Sergio won.
He had been shooting well in first rounds leading up to Augusta so a bunch of people had him at 100/1.

I have another question for the experts. What does the ‘P’ stand for on Ricky’s cap.??
Thanks. After third round at Valero, I sure know who Charlie is.

SG: App (25.4%); Course History (20.1%);SG: Par 4 (18.1%); SG: Putting Bentgrass/Lightning (14.2%) ; SG:ARG (14.2%); and SG:Total firm and fast (8%).

1. Justin Thomas (+1250)
  2. Dustin Johnson (+950)
  3. Paul Casey (+3500)
  4. Jon Rahm (+1250)
  5. Jordan Spieth (+1150)
  6. Brooks Koepka (+2800)
  7. Jason Day (+5500)
  8. Tony Finau (+3500)
  9. Scottie Scheffler (+6000)
  10. Patrick Cantlay(+2050)
  11. Bryson DeChambeau (+1150)
  12. Corey Conners (+8000)
  13. Marc Leishman (+15000)
  14. Si Woo Kim (+15000)
  15. Hideki Matsuyama (+5000)
  16. Rory McIlroy (+1900)
  17. Matthew Fitzpatrick (+4000)
  18. Patrick Reed (+3500)
  19. Collin Morikawa (+3150)
  20. Webb Simpson (+3500)

I mean what is one supposed to do with that?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 3.31.51 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 3.31.51 PM.png
    12.3 KB · Views: 26
I just found out today that Angel Cabrera won't be playing this week because he's in jail in Brazil awaiting extradition to Argentina
Wow had to look it up, they've been working on extradition for almost 3 months now. Wtf?

My main horse is beefcake. I think he settles in and is a bit under the radar here with his irons more in line like they were for the US Open last year. Could've got a better price it looks like but it is what it is. There's a path for him here that includes going 4 under every day on the par 5's if the irons are behaving like they have been the past few weeks. Takes a lot of good luck yes but it's there.

Bryson, Hovland, Molinari are the darts and a pile of matchups to come throughout the week

Maybe one more midrange to be added (targets are Reed or Berger)

Back