• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Teapot’s 2021 NHL Season

Flames have no fucking pride. No self respecting hockey club would lose this game after the effort they gave the other night

Vancouver +134
Under 6 -115

2* each

if you know about my history with Vancouver I’d suggest taking out a second mortgage and putting it on Calgary

I’m getting the agida thinking about how I want to play Carolinas next game. I think they may treat it like games 6 and 7 of the finals.

Had a decent night going and gave it back thinking the ducks would actually try to score goals

Chicago has the heart of a Lion and but I think Carolina treats these next two like games 6 and 7 of the finals and really turns it up. I’ll gladly pay my money over to see the hawks win these two games.

@Teapot9 They Fucked Up Last Night...
Let St. Louis Win That One In The Last Min And OT!
P.S. I'm Trying To Look Sideways!
Lady Friend Of Yours?!

If we ever meet I’ll buy everyone a beer (I’ll be a cheapie Canadian style lol jk Rodney dangerfield)

@Teapot9 Looking At A Kings Rebound Today? Just Got Outta Bed. Stayed Up Late With The Lady. Rebel Yell Root Beer Whiskey Was $8.99 A Bottle. Well Worth It!
I Took Your CAR & WIN For A 2 Team Parlay Last Night. :shake:

Back