• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Teapot’s 2021 NHL Season

Yep, been getting around 100k each game so far

During the world juniors for Alberta the final one got up to a few milly

The craziest thing during the juniors was that the New Years Eve prize of nearly $2 mill went unclaimed!

I've been floor licking drunk on occasion, but not so bad that I couldn't check my email for 48hrs.

They threw the unclaimed loot back in the pool...I had buddies all across the great white north calling me up to buy tix for them during the semi-finals and final.

Early start today boys!!! 10am out here. We got NJ/WNY today!!! Let’s nail the early game.

man we are on polar opposites ffor the first one...have a great Saturday let's go to the mooon

However I think to open the bottle I need to hit a Oilers/Flames provincial parlay
Should be a few decent donnybrooks tomorrow night...the boys rekindled their smoldering hatred last year.
A few fuckin' chiclets hitting the ice is as good an excuse to treat your liver as any.

That’s not even getting back half my losses from today though. But it’s a start in the right direction

Caps flyers intrigues me.... caps are awesome and flyers just choked.... that’s what’s in people’s minds... caps sounds easy but.... the Bruins just dominate the flyers so I think we have to take that out of the equation... will be ruminating upon this

Back