• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Teapot’s 2021 NHL Season

These goalies look great. It’s 1-1 and there’s a 3.5 total I want to take the under

Live bet avs -120 (full time) 0.5* to win 0.4167
Will clean up tomorrow

Last edited:
Shit I think I did my math wrong somewhere. My units, I don’t believe are correct. Fuck. The number should be lower than what’s posted.

Depends who signs where after this year. Laine won’t put up with torts’ coaching style, I don’t think. And depends if Dubois wants to play here. His dad is a coach on the moose. But who knows with players like this

Depends who signs where after this year. Laine won’t put up with torts’ coaching style, I don’t think. And depends if Dubois wants to play here. His dad is a coach on the moose. But who knows with players like this
How far do you live from the longitudinal center of North America?

I think Pierre is gone after his 2 year deal...I think Montreal is where he really wants to be..

Laine could barely get in line with Maurice as a coach, good luck with Torts..lol

remember, he was the guy who was crying for better line mates and being pissed off he's on the second line.. now he's either replacing Atkinson on the top line or he's on the second line with Jenner and Texier...lol

If you ever invite the big righty up from the states for the Calgary stampede I’d like to visit the longitudinal center of North America
It’s really not that exciting haha, just a sign off the #1 hwy. but hell may as well take a road trip to cure the stampede hangover

1/23/22

Philadelphia Flyers +140 (full time) 0.5* to win 0.7*
Montreal/Vancouver OVER 6 -121 (full time) 0.5* to win 0.4132*

1/23/21
Ottawa Senators +140 (full time) 0.5* to win 0.7*
Ottawa Senators +225 (regular time) 0.5* to win 1.125*

This is a good game. Sens have had lots of great chances, Hellybuyck looks great. Sens B Jock goalie is playing well too. Having lots of fun watching this one. Honestly I think Sens have been better team so far. But Conor been nice for the Peg.

Fuck fuck fuck. Sens just can’t play 3 periods. I’ll update tomorrow. Won’t be playing for a few days because of work most likely.

Sens has their chances. They’re young and inexperienced and it showed especially on the PP the Jets scored to take the lead.

I’m glad I’m going to lose this bet. I deserve it. Some of my favorite memories as a kid was going to the Sunday afternoon Detroit/Chicago game at the old Chicago Stadium and United Center. Hawks always got that one and today is no different. God bless Eddie O!!

Yep, been getting around 100k each game so far

During the world juniors for Alberta the final one got up to a few milly
Damn. I’m watching the Nucks broadcast. I can’t play any 50/50 being in Oregon it fucking sucks.

Damn. I’m watching the Nucks broadcast. I can’t play any 50/50 being in Oregon it fucking sucks.
Ya it's weird that they limit it, it's a charity thing, all the money goes to canuck place outside the winnings, should technically be a charity thing

Would think they would make way more opening up

Ya it's weird that they limit it, it's a charity thing, all the money goes to canuck place outside the winnings, should technically be a charity thing

Would think they would make way more opening up
Red tape.... the hawks are the same thing for their local charity... who gives a fuck if someone is outside state or province lines?

I always get the “arm length”
For sure, so many times I've known the people selling when I was in high school, they always get volunteers from hockey teams/schools etc. And they would extend it a foot or two. Never won tho

The 50/50 at my games growing up though was funny too, a bunch of the dads would throw in pretty good cash most of the time, so it was usually around 500$, and like half way through the third would always hear a big yell whenever they announced it, especially if it was a parent from the visiting team

Red tape.... the hawks are the same thing for their local charity... who gives a fuck if someone is outside state or province lines?
Especially up here, we've been able to bet on sports at convenience stores as far back as I can remember through the government book

Way less red tape than you guys have in the states

Back