• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Team Wins Discussion Thread

Thx for this, interesting...u think Auburn is last because the new staff got a late start?
That didn’t help, but to be last and 75th in the country?! I don’t think they finish strong either….I’m sure he is a nice guy but he is in the belly of the fucking beast as far as recruiting goes. It’s tough

Yes it will; I personally think Auburn will regress some more under Harsin. Underwhelming hire for this program imo. I would not mind if he proved me wrong, though.
Like it SOUNDS cool in theory to hire a guy like Harsin but I really think it won’t end well like you said

12:00 PM
Under 9.5 Wins
Over 9.5 Wins
Kansas Regular Season Wins

12:00 PM
Over 1 Wins
Under 1 Wins
+120
Kansas State Regular Season Wins

UNDER

OVER

Draft Kings has Washington Over 8.5 -130

That has to be worth a look, I figure worst case is 9-3. I mean I could fathom a bad 8-4 year, but instead they really feel like a 10-2 team with an even higher ceiling if the offense takes off.

If they can run on Michigan they should win that one. I leave open the possibility of an upset from a team like Cal (actually beat UW last two games) or UCLA (could be an under radar team). But doubt they would lose both. Oregon will be tough, as will ASU immediately there after...ASU home with potential unfriendly Sun Devil weather 11/13 should help.

With the Michigan game I'd say they have 5 tricky games, one score type potential games where one play, one mistake or the turnover margin could decide it. Taking over 8.5 means they can lose 3 of those 5. Feels pretty safe. Saw Over 9 elsewhere, 8.5 is a good number.

Buffalo Under dropped from 8 to 7.5 on DraftKings.

Utah State is a potentially interesting one. They are 3 or 3.5.

If they can survive their tough early 5 games (Wazzou, ND St, AF, Boise, BYU) they get a bye and have many winnable games vs the likes of UNLV, CSU, Haw, NM St and NM.

The interesting aspect is the new coaching staff and some key transfers that should have this team closer to their normal competitive self.

QB Bonner from Ark St (didn't play in spring game broken bone in foot), Preasley should be capable backup. DT at WR is good enough plus they get nice transfer Ark St WR Bowling. A couple transfers in on OL and 4 Power 5 transfers in on DL ,plus a couple HM starters return. Transfer LB Justin Rice has been All Conference wherever he's played (Fresno and Ark St) and the secondary gets a boost as well. Scarver is a star as a return man.

I came into this wondering if Wazzou -17 week 1 was worth a look, but have gone gun shy on laying that now.

I hate to say it and we all hate to think it, but...seems risky again investing in futures with unknowns contact tracing or potential forfeitures. If a team doesn't play all the scheduled games get your money back but if a team plays short handed could get some weird results. Anyone thinking about this?

I hate to say it and we all hate to think it, but...seems risky again investing in futures with unknowns contact tracing or potential forfeitures. If a team doesn't play all the scheduled games get your money back but if a team plays short handed could get some weird results. Anyone thinking about this?
Oh definitely as of the last week or so.

I'm not anticipating too much for myself this season.

Kent and Western

Kent at only 5 wins ? - thought they were building a good reputation . maybe a buy low.
Seeing wins VMI, Bowling Green, Akron 3 for sure. I have them rated higher than buffalo, ohio, miami oh, northern.

Interesting to see western michigan projected so low; 6 wins at PLUS money. Lost back to back heartbreakers to get to the mac championship these guys are motivated and you'd think they will be in the running to be there again. I'm seeing wins illinois state, buffalo, akron, northern illinois, eastern michigan. That's 5 right there. They just need 2 from central michigan, kent, ball state, san jose state, michigan, pittsburgh. A tough schedule for sure but it's not Kent's LSU or Texas AM out of conference. Call me crazy but I think Western can legitimately beat Michigan or Pitt and that's taking in mind the last time they went ooc in 2019 they got their brains smashed in by michigan state and syracuse.

Am I way off base on the Mac this year ? I feel like this conference has really improved from being the laughing stock a few years ago.

Am I way off base on the Mac this year ? I feel like this conference has really improved from being the laughing stock a few years ago.

Pretty reasonable. I'm not far enough along to suggest otherwise or fully agree, but they both sound good. Eastern Mich could be a tricky out though.

I think the ship has probably sailed on getting any more down on U8 but Indiana needs a hell of a year and a good amount of breaks to get to 9 wins with their schedule. I still like U7.5 a good bit but U8 is a dream.

Last edited:
I think the ship has probably sailed on getting any more down on U8 but Indiana needs a hell of a year and a good amount of breaks to get to 9 wins with their schedule. I still like U7.5 a good bit but U8 is a dream.
Cash this with 5 weeks to spare regardless of number. Indiana back to reality.

Back