• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

***Super Bowl Leggo Tampa In-game***

So I have subscribed to VSIN for 3 yrs.
I follow about 1% of their plays(as with any), but I read the content.
I looked to see what their expert plays were and (like the public) all were on KC except one.

I felt so good about my TB ML play after that

Great season everyone. Personally heartbroken and got crushed.

more impressed with Mahomes than maybe ever. Gave everything he had and his team laid down and played like dogs.

love you guys.
He gave it his all running for his life tonight. And some of those throws were on target.

just tough being outmanned in the trenches

I fully expect to see these 2 Run it Back next year

Worst aspect of this season have been a) the introduction of the super closeup camera. I don't want to see these assholes that close, and b) the endzone vanity camera for all these assholes to preen and pose together in front of. Let's lose them both for next season.

Worst aspect of this season have been a) the introduction of the super closeup camera. I don't want to see these assholes that close, and b) the endzone vanity camera for all these assholes to preen and pose together in front of. Let's lose them both for next season.
Bring back Nickelodeon playoff games?

Nance is spreading now

Not only does he have one mask, it was below the nose

Now Arians

Now GOAT

Rams Patriots was easily the worst SB I've seen.

Bucs Raiders right there too.

Obviously a lot of blowouts late 80s into 90s but those were fantastic offenses winning.

really the D was the mvp. but you cant select one player. Brady was 1st ever with 3 td and 80% completions in a half...so he deserved it

all shitty touts were all over KC...what da fook do they know

Rams Patriots was easily the worst SB I've seen.

Bucs Raiders right there too.

Obviously a lot of blowouts late 80s into 90s but those were fantastic offenses winning.
The people were robbed that year/.
I know that sounds sour grapes coming from my end, but still

The refs allowing the Chiefs to hold Bosa on every play last season robbed us the Chiefs becoming the BILLS soon.

Should be 0-2 in superbowels last 2.

Will make it and lose a few more

How does Henry win offensive player of the year and Rodgers wins Mvp

they both play offense mates

teed explain it

I‘ve always seen it as hedging...they wanna recognize two guys so have another award. But there‘s room for a conceptual distinction methinks. You can not be the best offensive player but still be the most valuable to a team

Back