Bet at Betanysports.eu
Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!

Sunday Discussion Thread

gsro

Give me the NHL, or give me death
Kaprielian? High fly ball percentage and this year 49% of his balls are hard hit. First start at coors and the balls have been flying: 22 hits and 9 runs last night

GWarner27

Meatballin' in Celtics Stadium
Kaprielian? High fly ball percentage and this year 49% of his balls are hard hit. First start at coors and the balls have been flying: 22 hits and 9 runs last night
health has been an issue for him his entire career, not sure he'll make the card but going against COL is a decent shout any day

gsro

Give me the NHL, or give me death
health has been an issue for him his entire career, not sure he'll make the card but going against COL is a decent shout any day
yea, the yanks had high hopes for him too; Melvin came out twice to talk to Trouvino last night so not sure what the pen will look like as he should be unavailable, petit went 1 last night too.

GWarner27

Meatballin' in Celtics Stadium
yea, the yanks had high hopes for him too; Melvin came out twice to talk to Trouvino last night so not sure what the pen will look like as he should be unavailable, petit went 1 last night too.

damn figured Trivino would be okay after not working Friday, but at least they have Diekman as a 1a to Trivino 1b

Bet at Betanysports.eu