• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Stafford And Lions and Rams oh my!

Because of Lions defense and indoors, Goff might be one helluva fantasy QB next year. Just sayin'

maybe. They need wrs. Problem is Lynn will continue running the ball even down 20!! Isnt golliday a free agent? I like Marvin Jones as a 2, not so much a 1. Love the tight end. Really like swift out the backfield as a receiver and a running back!! They have some weapons.

maybe. They need wrs. Problem is Lynn will continue running the ball even down 20!! Isnt golliday a free agent? I like Marvin Jones as a 2, not so much a 1. Love the tight end. Really like swift out the backfield as a receiver and a running back!! They have some weapons.
Just sayin'

And I don't play fantasy any more

Just sayin'

And I don't play fantasy any more

i play more dfs. I only play one season long league.

swift could be the guy who takes the biggest jump. Right now I’m thinking I’d love to have a Akers/swift backfield!! Should be able to get me 2 stud wrs between drafting those 2. Akers in back end of 1st round then 2 wrs, then swift in 4th or 5th, just guesses on what average draft positions be.

lol. That explains why i thought he came from defensive side, a rb coach under Rex is basically a defensive coach! Ground and pound in a era that all about passing! Lol
Lynn was a RB on the 1995 49er SB team. I think he was more special teams than in the backfield.
Just read Goffs response in the LA Times. There's no denying he's a great guy. You can tell he's in shock but trying to keep it positive moving forward. Its an absolute BRUTAL career move for him. Ill definitely be rooting for him unlike I did for Bradford. Bradford was a brittle bitch. At least Goff could take a beating.

i play more dfs. I only play one season long league.

swift could be the guy who takes the biggest jump. Right now I’m thinking I’d love to have a Akers/swift backfield!!
The Iowa TE should thrive...I binge and purge names so much but I think he'll be a top 4-7 TE

Lynn was a RB on the 1995 49er SB team. I think he was more special teams than in the backfield.
Just read Goffs response in the LA Times. There's no denying he's a great guy. You can tell he's in shock but trying to keep it positive moving forward. Its an absolute BRUTAL career move for him. Ill definitely be rooting for him unlike I did for Bradford. Bradford was a brittle bitch. At least Goff could take a beating.

man I hated Bradford lazy eye ass!! He was the last year before the rookie pay scale kicked in so he ruined rams franchise for years!!

@HUNT The interesting thing to watch with Goff and his pairing with Anthony Lynn. Goff doesn't pick up things quickly especially when he was paired with Fisher. He didn't start until mid-season of his rookie year. Is Anthony Lynn a true OC or a body that was available? I don't find Lynn to be an offensive guru. Quite the opposite if you include his decision making.
I can't see Goff being able to comprehend a new playbook in year 1. Good times in LA! LOL

That makes me :(

I definitely like what Hebert did in San Diego. Hoping it translates to Detroit.

i honestly thought Lynn came from
The defensive side for years! Lol. Pretty much says what I think about his offensive chops! I feel bad for Goff, this coaching staff might be every bit as bad as the fisher one that was a total shit show! Never understood how that guy got and kept jobs?!?!! This staff doesn’t inspire any more confidence than fisher did, another rah rah ankle biter who’s team gonna “run thru walls!”. Is it just me or doesn’t it seem like the fiery guys who sound like that never have any kind of scheme worth a damn?

I actually like this staff. Jury out on Dan though.

I actually like this staff. Jury out on Dan though.
Brunell hire, if official, troubling to me. All the rest fine outside of Danno, kind of important.

What also gives me slight concern is hiring a bunch of former, fairly prominent NFL players. I’m not saying they aren’t qualified, outside of Brunell perhaps, and I like the Glenn hire the most. But it just seems so Lions to do such a thing to get people drinking the kool aid. I’m so jaded with this organization they could hire Bill Belly and I’d say it wouldn’t work.

Brunell hire, if official, troubling to me. All the rest fine outside of Danno, kind of important.

What also gives me slight concern is hiring a bunch of former, fairly prominent NFL players. I’m not saying they aren’t qualified, outside of Brunell perhaps, and I like the Glenn hire the most. But it just seems so Lions to do such a thing to get people drinking the kool aid. I’m so jaded with this organization they could hire Bill Belly and I’d say it wouldn’t work.
Glen def the best of the bunch.

I get the concerns, just glad he's being aggressive.

Put your futures in. Goff leading us to the promise land.

I was listening to local radio driving in this morning....Detroit sports radio is soooo bad I know and these guys we’re talking signing Sammy Watkins or Alshon Jeffrey to help with rebuild. Why? I just don’t get it, people are so stupid I was yelling in the car. Wtf would I sign either of those guys for if you’re in a rebuild??

The goal should be to not win games this year and load up picks. Don’t resign Golladay, get comp picks for him. Suck ass, trade Goff, and tank like Jacksonville and Miami.

The Pistons, Tigers and Wings are arguably the worst teams in their leagues. No reason the lions can’t join them for a year. We’re used to it here. A half ass rebuild won’t work if we ever want to get to promise land.

You run Quintez Cepheus and Rondale Moore (rd 2 pick) out there with Chase Daniel or Ryan Fitzpatrick week 1. Go 2-14 or worse.

I was listening to local radio driving in this morning....Detroit sports radio is soooo bad I know and these guys we’re talking signing Sammy Watkins or Alshon Jeffrey to help with rebuild. Why? I just don’t get it, people are so stupid I was yelling in the car. Wtf would I sign either of those guys for if you’re in a rebuild??

The goal should be to not win games this year and load up picks. Don’t resign Golladay, get comp picks for him. Suck ass, trade Goff, and tank like Jacksonville and Miami.

The Pistons, Tigers and Wings are arguably the worst teams in their leagues. No reason the lions can’t join them for a year. We’re used to it here. A half ass rebuild won’t work if we ever want to get to promise land.

You run Quintez Cepheus and Rondale Moore (rd 2 pick) out there with Chase Daniel or Ryan Fitzpatrick week 1. Go 2-14 or worse.

Valenti get you riled up?

Valenti get you riled up?
lol no though that doesn’t take me long. This was Stoney and Jansen. Two dummies. For how much I hate Valenti, his Lion takes are usually spot on. Didn’t hear his thoughts on trade though, one time I heard him he was talking with his fake Italian accent about video games.

Stoney. Jfc. He's been in radio since I was a teen. Loved him and wojo.
Stoney sucks. Wojo is way worse with his whiny voice. I know most of them actually from working for 1270 back in the day. The only two real ones are Karsch and Art Reganor. The rest are dirt balls. Have a good buddy who’s friends with Valenti so hung out a few times. Guy is a dork, radio shtick a phony. All he wants is to get back to NY and have a show to succeed his idle, Mike Francesca.

All of this.

Why the heck do we want Muffin Top?

Put your futures in. Goff leading us to the promise land.

Jared Goff Didn't Know Where the Sun Rises​

I don't think a big enough deal is being made of this. When Rams quarterbacks coach Chris Weinke asked Goff where the sun rises and sets, the former Cal quarterback had no idea.

Jared Goff Didn't Know Where the Sun Rises​

I don't think a big enough deal is being made of this. When Rams quarterbacks coach Chris Weinke asked Goff where the sun rises and sets, the former Cal quarterback had no idea.

He's been collaborating with Kyrie Irving on some things....

Back